VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Single standard seat, bolsters shot, ideal for a cheap passenger seat or a trim donor.
Come and collect for £10

Single captains seat, one armrest missing, other armrest isn't attached, needs cam, upholstery dirty and worn on bolster (ideal donor aboveI:)
Come and collect for £25

Single captains seat, armrest needs cam, upholstery a bit dirty but will scrub up, small nick in the back vinyl
Come and collect for £50

Early Caravelle rear single seat, blue cloth, quick release base.
Come and collect for £20

Please PM me your christmas dibs *<:)>

·
Registered
72 Posts
hi dan, i think i better come with some more £..'s on sunday as i'm sure you'l have something else i need when i get there LOL:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hi dan, i think i better come with some more £..'s on sunday as i'm sure you'l have something else i need when i get there LOL:
Ha ha did have loads but It's going fast!! I'm sure you'll spot something.
How about a nice late front bumper?
:D

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
at the right price dan as mine has seen better days T:
Its in great shape, it recently had a light coat of Matt black paint, done properly not rattle canned, same finish as the mirrors actually, very tidy, £35 ;)
Is your van white?
There's a nice front panel and grill combo here too which I'm asking £30 for I:

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hi dan,ok i'l take the bumper at that price bud,dont suppose you have a rear to match?
Nah the one on my van was melted in one corner because the previous owner must have reversed onto a BBQ or something :eek:, I was about to replace it when My engine went pop, had a replacement ready to paint but sold that earlier this week.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hi where in essex are you as i need a captain seat & a front bumper
thanks
First dibs is gone on the bumper, but if that doesn't work out then I'll let you know.
Captains chairs are still up for grabs though.

Southend on sea ;)

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The cheaper of the 2 captains is reserved for Lady.
Others are still available due to dibbers either pulling out or not getting back to me....
*<:)>

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hi dan,cheers for the bits & good to meet you,hope all went smoothly at clacton.*<:)>
ha ha i wish!
For the second time in 2 months i had to be trailered back home. The aux belt disintegrated on the way home :(
Freeway recovery is the best £40 i've ever spent for sure!!

Al the best with the van mate, if you see me at any shows come and say hello.
Ho ho ho *<:)>

1 - 20 of 27 Posts