VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

181 - 200 of 469 Posts

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
Re: Various old skool alloys

hi mate, still got it to do, looking at the fibreglass wedge from audiosport, will let you know how i go on, cheers, andy
yes mate that one will do the job fine...looking good..T:

Hi mate, just come in from work and wheels have arrived T: just need to all have dinner, bath the kids, put them to bed and then I can do them;)
cool glad they arrived ok...please stick some pics up on my thread once fitted,can you also leave me some feedback on my profile page if you are happy with the purchase..

cheers simon

·
Registered
1,249 Posts

Will do mateT: and you've broke my alloy wheel virginity:DT: I've tried to get them on tonight but my original wrench bar was split so a few months ago I got a 2" breaker bar with a swivelled end and a socket to suit!...Just broke that too on the 5th nut on 1st wheel:(....hopefully the spray shop next to work as got impact wrench! This is why I never like to do owt to it because it always goes wrong!!! I'll stick to cutting and banging nails in wood:D

·
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #183

Will do mateT: and you've broke my alloy wheel virginity:DT: I've tried to get them on tonight but my original wrench bar was split so a few months ago I got a 2" breaker bar with a swivelled end and a socket to suit!...Just broke that too on the 5th nut on 1st wheel:(....hopefully the spray shop next to work as got impact wrench! This is why I never like to do owt to it because it always goes wrong!!! I'll stick to cutting and banging nails in wood:D
LOL:LOL:

always the last bolt mate..:D

·
Registered
543 Posts

Colese, I don't suppose you have a set of Ronal R7s in 15" or 16" ? The only place I can find them is on German EBay.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts

Final got them wheels on this morningT: they used a breaker bar three foot long and still had to put some force behind it! (I'll give you some feedback soon aswell;)) Here's a few quick pics...

·
Registered
543 Posts

Lovin those wheels Shaneknotshaun. T: Exactly what I'm after for my van , did you get them off Colese?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts

Lovin those wheels Shaneknotshaun. T: Exactly what I'm after for my van , did you get them off Colese?
Sure did UziT: wasn't sure what I was after but wanted load rated and 15s or 16s after mentioning it to colese these came up a few weeks later, thanks for the comments I'm well chuffed with themT:;)

·
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #197

Sure did UziT: wasn't sure what I was after but wanted load rated and 15s or 16s after mentioning it to colese these came up a few weeks later, thanks for the comments I'm well chuffed with themT:;)
Cheers for sorting us out Si wheels look great (if a little dirty I:)!

cheers lads they look cool on both buses..T:

can you both leave me some feedback on my profile page if you are happy..simon

·
Registered
1,249 Posts

Will do it now si! Here's a side on pic I took todayT:;)

I was on the kerb on other side so that's why it looks a little lower but might bring the front down a bit!

181 - 200 of 469 Posts