VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

301 - 320 of 469 Posts

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #308
Re: Various old skool alloys

you been on the funny juice :DT:

so can i assume you wont split the 10J/8.5J banded wheel set in to 2 sets of wheels...front and rear obviously before you get that one in too Rasp:

:ILU:
no sorry mate selling as a set...selling for my mate in bristol,he has now changed his van so the set of 10's we talked about the other day are now no good for his use...he has bought a twin slider,so making both doors of no use aint going to work for him...:D

think we had are wires crossed...:D

·
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #310

any pics on your bus chief...even though my trial run and pics said No!!! i need evidence ;) so i can rest knowing i am as wide as i can go :D

i aint got none on mine mate sorry...:ILU:

·
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #312

did yer see my PM ref my new puuuurchase ...your thoughts :*...will have black centers, surprise surprise and 10mm spacers ont back ;)

yes mate sorry never got round to it..

have to say not my most favourite wheel,had a set for sale ages ago and took me ages to shift...

as for tyres,sorry nowt in that size,but have pm's you the make..

·
Registered
456 Posts

hiya, just wondered whether ud have anything in a t5 fitment, after a set of 18s or 19s for mine but wont abit of a different alloy to the norm, cheers joshT:T:

·
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #318

hiya, just wondered whether ud have anything in a t5 fitment, after a set of 18s or 19s for mine but wont abit of a different alloy to the norm, cheers joshT:T:
dont have any mate but can certainly take a look..

pm me some wheel styles etc that you like...

simon

301 - 320 of 469 Posts