VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

461 - 469 of 469 Posts

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #465
Please check out this thread...

Been adding loads of wheels over the last few days on the facebook page..

please like and join and check out my work and vast amount of wheels.....

Pics galore as well...if you fancy looking at some cool wheel stuff...

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Thread updated...

A little change to my advertising....will all now be done through facebook...

please like my page...

will only be adding pictures on here
Shame, I don't do facefook! Just looked at your website and no wheels there - does this mean that only those that do facefook can see the wheels you have for sale? :eek:.

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #467
Shame, I don't do facefook! Just looked at your website and no wheels there - does this mean that only those that do facefook can see the wheels you have for sale? :eek:.
sorry mate

website is only for advertising,i don't update with stuff,as takes long enough putting it on here and facebook...one man band...

facebook is just easier for me as I put a work log on there each day....so easy just to add a pic and info..

takes time on here to upload all of the pics etc...

you after anything in particular mate..

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
sorry mate

website is only for advertising,i don't update with stuff,as takes long enough putting it on here and facebook...one man band...

facebook is just easier for me as I put a work log on there each day....so easy just to add a pic and info..

takes time on here to upload all of the pics etc...

you after anything in particular mate..
Nothing in particular, I am thinking of a number of completely different options at the moment, but I will know them when I see them. What ever option I go for it needs to be correctly load rated and correctly fitting without the spacer things on the hub etc.

461 - 469 of 469 Posts