VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 469 Posts

·
Registered
3,665 Posts
Re: Various old skool alloys

doh....was waiting for the piccy up :(

can ya get hold of keskin kt4's ? again 9 x 16...if yer can i will have a set... :D:ILU:

have ya a piccy of the speedlines?...just to compound my misery or make me happy that i have confused them for summet else ;)

·
Registered
3,665 Posts

they should fly out at that price mate T: really solid, well built wheels T:

sorry for tippy toeing on your thread I:..would really love a set of BBS RS/LM/poss KT4's, bbut they gotta be phat rears :D ...and if i did i would prob be selling either the keskin KT1's or a set of the borbets ...defo deals to be done fella ;) if ya can source

:ILU:

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts

hang on this is my thread....

s$d off somewhere else and do your selling.........LOL:

p.s...dave...what you selling..:D
Soz Si I:

You know what set i want but gotta shift mine first T: Will be in touch :ILU:

·
Registered
14 Posts

hi Simon,

Just wondering if you managed to get pics of the Ronals ? if not do you know which model they are ?

Thanks

Chris

·
Registered
597 Posts

You do have some nice rims.

Just as well I haven't won the lottery, otherwise I would have soooo many rims in my garage now!

Fortunatly skint so haven't gone rim buying mad, and having to make do with my balding Passat alloys, hopefully they will get me through the winter.

Free bump.

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #77

You do have some nice rims.

Just as well I haven't won the lottery, otherwise I would have soooo many rims in my garage now!

Fortunatly skint so haven't gone rim buying mad, and having to make do with my balding Passat alloys, hopefully they will get me through the winter.

Free bump.
i am to please mate...:D

61 - 80 of 469 Posts