VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Final garage clearout of Various parts for sale for t4 transporter/camper conversion

Hi All,

These are the last bits I have left from my T4. The van has now gone to the great scrapyard after engine fire.

U channel edge for interior window finishing. There is about 9 foot in the large peice and about a foot and a half in the small peice. £5 ONO plus postage.

T4 jack. It says up to 900kg so not sure if this is a vw jack but it was in my van when I bought it. It has the tool cover but no tools and the screw to hold it in place in the back. £20 including postage

T4 barn door number plate light covers - £5 plus postage

T4 Barn door number plate cover - £5 plus postage NOW SOLD

22 x standard steel bolts (used - picture only shows 17 but there are 22 in total) open to offers for them. NOW SOLD

2 Manual window winder mechanisms plus interior window handles in grey. Both used. £30 ONO plus postage NOW SOLD

Pair of Barn door wiper blades, nearly new (only on the van for a month) £5 plus postage NOW SOLD

The wing mirrors are nearly new but they were damaged in transit to the last buyer. They come with black bolts too. If anyone can make use of them then make me an offer. As I have to put a price on here £35 ONO the pair plus postage. NOW SOLD

T4 barn door rear bumper fog light - £7.50 plus postage NOW SOLD

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
NOW SOLD!! I will also have the front and rear bumpers for sale. They were in the bodyshop getting body coloured as the fire happened. Thankfully they have only been primed for painting so as soon as I get them back I will add to this listing. NOW SOLD

I also have manual window winders and handles for both drivers and passeger side in full working order. £35 for both and handles plus postage

·
Premium Member
1,496 Posts
Hiya, sorry about the van old chap.

Am after the b pillar grab handle please if its the one for entering the side loading door?

Pm me your Paypal details and will pay as a gift so no fees,

Cheers

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hiya, sorry about the van old chap.

Am after the b pillar grab handle please if its the one for entering the side loading door?

Pm me your Paypal details and will pay as a gift so no fees,

Cheers
Charlie,

Thanks for your message. PM sent.T:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hey bud,

Sorry to hear about your van, what happened?

If you still have the mirror caps I would like them please, will you accept £20 inc p&p?

Thanks

Adrian

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey bud,

Sorry to hear about your van, what happened?

Adrian
Adrian,
Not sure yet but it looks like something shorted on the battery and started the fire?
PM sent regarding the wing mirror caps. ThanksT:

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
if the bumpers are the rounded type im interested in the pair T: also side glass?
MSC,
They are the rounded bumpers. As I previously said they are primed and ready for painting (they were in the workshop when the fire happened ready to become body coloured but don't fancy spraying them to look fire coloured! LOL:) Billy has already asked about one of the bumpers. As soon as I know what the insurance is doing about the van then I will know if I can sell them? As for the windows I have no way of getting them off the van (in one peice). If I buy the van back and there are no takers for the complete thing then you would be welcome to come and take them off.
Thanks T:

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
do the mc guard wheel nut's fit steel wheel's? or just alloys?
Swbsyncro, I don't see why they wont fit steel wheels but I needed the longer bolts due to the alloys that were on my van so I'm guessing these ones will be too long for the standard steel wheels??

·
Registered
179 Posts
cheers for the reply mate can you pm me regarding the bumpers when the time comes i will take them both if poss but if not im still interested im in derby but have a friend down london so collection wont be a problem same with the van if it does get stripped can you pm me first dibs on the glass i can remove them myself will give money upfront just incase lol LOL:

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
cheers for the reply mate can you pm me regarding the bumpers when the time comes i will take them both if poss but if not im still interested im in derby but have a friend down london so collection wont be a problem same with the van if it does get stripped can you pm me first dibs on the glass i can remove them myself will give money upfront just incase lol LOL:
Adrain has first dibs on the rear bumper but if not then your 2nd (can't be any fairer than that as others want them too) As for the windows you have first dibs. If it comes to it money on collection is fine. T:
Hopefully I'll find out from the insurance company early next week where I stand on the van.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts