VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
T4 Inca seat covers. Came off my captains seat when it got reupholstered. All in very good condition. Does not have the plastic channel for joining the back
rest section together, or the card strip which goes around the seat base. £20 posted.

Connects2 ipod adaptor. Allows you to play your ipod through the stereo by connecting the leads to the RCA outputs. £15 posted.

12Volt double outlet plus leisure battery meter. £10 posted

Plasticised table leg clip. Brand new and unused £3.00 posted.

Stanley rolling tool chest. In great working condition. £15 pick up only.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've got a 2nd and a 6th generation nano. It fits both of them and appears to be a standard ipod connection, so it looks like it will fit most, if not all models.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nicdagreek, it is just the covers for one seat. There are no arm rest covers, come to think of it I don't know what happened to them. They may be at the upholsterers still. Let me know if you want to pursue it.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nicdagreek, if you want them you can pay me by paypal, send me a private message by clicking on my username and follow on from there. If you need the armrest covers I'll go and see the upholsterer but I can't guarantee he will still have them. I don't want to go bothering him if you are not going to commit to buy them though, I hope that makes sense to you.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
UPDATE: The seat covers, 12V outlet, and table leg clip are now sold. The ipod/iphone connector, and the tool chest are still available. As is the seat next to the tool box. (£45 delivered.)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts