VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Items individually priced, however open to reasonable offers, ideally for collection from Wimborne, but postage is possible for the smaller/lighter items. They have all been removed from my 1996 T4 Caravelle.

If delivery is not urgent, I will be going to VanWest mid May, so can arrange collection from there if more convenient.

Smoke Rear Light Cluster - NS and OS Please note that these do not include the bulb holders or bulbs £40.00 NOW SOLD

Smoke Indicators for Short Nose T4 £10.00

Standard Rear Light Cluster - NS and OS Please note that these do not include the bulb holders or bulbs £5.00 Each Now SOLD

Short Nose Badged Grill - badge sprayed matt black £15 NOW SOLD

NS Bumper Corner - blanked and sprayed metallic blue (LH5Y) £15

CB Mag-mount aerial and oodles of cable! Only bought in October so hardly used! £10 NOW SOLD

Chrome Wheel Arch Covers: thanks to a white T5 there is a dent in the rear NS cover, but having looked at this it may well be possible to manhandle this into an acceptable state £20 (offers) NOW SOLD

T4 Caravelle Middle Double Seat parts: I have various parts from a middle row T4 Caravelle double seat, but not the seat itself, as this has been recovered! They are the beige stripe Caravelle fabric.

Headrests: £10 pair

Armrests - one end and one middle: £5.00 pair NOW SOLD

Seat and back covers: Free

Back section - beige colour, please note that the handle is missing! Free NOW GONE!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Various T4 PartsH

Hiya, I'd like the plastic back cover off the double seat if it is still avalable please?
How much to post it?

Cheers, Mike.
I'll take it with me when I go to post the wheel arches today and get an idea of the price for you.

Let you know later today! T:

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: Various T4 PartsH

Hiya, I'd like the plastic back cover off the double seat if it is still avalable please?
How much to post it?

Cheers, Mike.
As you can imagine getting stuff posted is a bit of a nightmare as it's expensive and troublesome!

I've been into the Post Office today and without having it all packed and ready to go they can't give a definitive answer, but it looks like it'll be £5-7.00 going 3 day delivery with Parcelforce.

If you can wait I'll be at VanWest in May!!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LOL I'm not breaking her, she's being resprayed and I'm just clearing out the random bits coming off her and other stuff I've hoarded in the garage!!

All the Velle panels are going back on, sorry!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I've added some smoked rear light clusters and smoke indicators for a short nose T4.

Please note that the rear clusters are NOT the LED version. I've got some orange indicator bulbs lurking in the garage somewhere if anyone needs them, but the chrome ones do look nicer.

These are pretty much as new and were only on the Velle for around 12 months.

T:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts