1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
Hi i fitted a set for a dude last you have to drill through roof,quality wise for that money they look good.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I've asked them this directly twice and still they haven't answered the question. They've answered others mind, just not this one.

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
I've asked them this directly twice and still they haven't answered the question. They've answered others mind, just not this one.
Hi winchweight
Sorry mate but dont recall hearing from you, but we speak to that many people on that many platforms may have overlooked you, sorry
These do fit into the gutter guys

·
Registered
8,736 Posts
Hi looking for advice please, anyone fitted these roof rails from Veedub? they look great in the pics but looks like they fit in the gutter which I thought was best avoided. Cheers blacky

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vw-Transporter-T4-Aluminium-Roof-Bars-S-W-B-/181219935144?pt=UK_Car_Accessories_Touring_Travel&hash=item2a318cc3a8
The gutter is called a "gutter" for a reason, to drain the water from the roof, block it and it will fill with water and debris, not something I would recomendT:

·
Premium Member
1,706 Posts
I have very similar ones to these on my T4 and they don't go in the gutter, they go just inside the gutters on the main part of the roof and are drilled and bolted.

hope this helps

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
The gutter is called a "gutter" for a reason, to drain the water from the roof, block it and it will fill with water and debris, not something I would recomendT:
i was just about to write the exact same thing,, you will end up with the middle bit between the two feet on the roof rail filling up with water every time it rains....

smillyt's van is how they go, nice van as well fella..

1 - 20 of 33 Posts