VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 477 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Tesco 2 for 1 veggie oil is running low after a couple of weeks so I wonder where the best deals are. ?

Lets keep a price watch and good deals all in one place :*

So who has the good deals on ?

Thanks David

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:(:( Just checked the web site its 2x3 ltr bottles for £5 :(:(

............... 83p ltr

I think the Tesco deal spoiled me a little.

·
Registered
278 Posts
morrisons has gone up from 83p to 85p per litre. 75p per litre at my local hypermarket but it is gm modified.ive used it with no ill effects. Warley wines, holloway bank, wednesbury.

·
T4 Custom trailer maker
1,916 Posts
I did hear that if you buy a pallet in sainsbury's, It works out at 36p a litre. You have to ask for the manager.
My mate bought a pallet to run his pajero.
Not been in myself but worth researching at that price.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Is that the sainsburys in ferndown... How much did he pay for a pallet. Group bulk buy:D

Last lot i got from macro. £15 FOR 20 LITRES. 75p litre.
anyone wanna borrow me card will have to drag it off me bro. aint seen the card for months...

·
Registered
278 Posts
lots of people do but from what ive read you need a good source as meat can congeal(hope thats spelt right) in the oil and block ya pipes,like if you fry sausages in a pan. it will also collect water/moisture and need heating to rid it of this(that poppin noise when the fryer is switched on is water being boiled in the oil). just what ive read but it can save a fortune in the long run, never tried myself, no space!

1 - 20 of 477 Posts