VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Big dealers would always hpi, worth asking if it was and getting a copy of it from them?
If you do want one I'd go for the real hpi check and one that's protected

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just used the HPi check on my van when I bought it. I think it was £20 and it told me silly things I didn't know, such as private plates that had been associated with it in the past. It was more peace of mind than anything. You can check if it's ever been reported stolen, written off, clocked....

·
Registered
15,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Shame on all you 'liking' B&T's juggernaut!! 😂😂
Can you sit up on the roof?
That looks like a crackin site though (and views!) - whereabouts is that?
The rear of the roof is designed as a kind of luggage rack so i guess you could sit up there .....but me being scared of heights i'll probably not try it 😁 its just under 3m tall i'd probably get a nose bleed !
It is a cracking site that ive mentioned before
https://wdlh.co.uk/holiday-parks/highlands-end/ .

·
Registered
15,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wheel Car Tire Automotive parking light Land vehicle

Sheps old LT is quite often there 🤙.
We'll be back there very soon as i'm about out of bacon and i buy denhay smoked by the kilo from the local butcher ....much recommended 👌

Thanks for the reply staffordcox , was the company just called HPI check ?

·
Registered
31 Posts
HPI reports do not given hidden/unrecorded information such as salvage, clocking (230K down to 70K on a Sprinter before 1st MOT), theft etc. If you look at Dodgy Cars on FB you will see some shocking examples where cars that have been subject to Cat status but not recorded correctly due to insurance companies not updating paperwork, where HPI reports gave clean history. I have used personally used Vcheck.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts