VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the forum owned by Vertical Scope now? I ask as I've had 2 10 pound payments taken out of my Paypal account and I can only think this is the forum subscription but they have taken it twice.

Are there any mods on here who can confirm this, and if you are Vertical Scope then please refund the incorrect payments.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whorty: Send me your bank details and pin number and I'll sort it out for you I:
Yeah, of course, cheers. The bank is Barings, the account number is 11345110, pin is 1066. If you have any problems give my personal bank manager a call (his name's Nick, but you may have to call him Mr Leeson) and he'll help you out. He looks after my cash for me :D

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Yeah, of course, cheers. The bank is Barings, the account number is 11345110, pin is 1066. If you have any problems give my personal bank manager a call (his name's Nick, but you may have to call him Mr Leeson) and he'll help you out. He looks after my cash for me

Had a good laugh at this, thanks

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Yeah, of course, cheers. The bank is Barings, the account number is 11345110, pin is 1066. If you have any problems give my personal bank manager a call (his name's Nick, but you may have to call him Mr Leeson) and he'll help you out. He looks after my cash for me :D
It comes to something when you can't trust a banker. Who else among us wouldn't have been tempted to gamble the lot away?

:)

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
I've just checked my paypal account as well.
I've been billed twice by VerticalScope.
This is the only forum I subscribe to.
Can the Admin get my second payment returned?
It was on the 13th December.
I was also charges twice..been sorted by vertical scope admin on here.

·
Premium Member
47 Posts
Hiya, just found this thread. I've also got charged twice this year, for my membership, by Vertical Scope. I sent them 2 emails and have received no response! One payment taken 23/3/19, then again on 6/5/19. What info do you need to sort this refund out. Cheers Jorj T:

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
I am sorry to see that Vertical scope are still taking multiple payments they did this to me last year and I assumed it was a mistake.They have taken four payments from me this year.
payment one 20th August
payment two 22nd August
payment three 22nd August
payment four 24th August
Could the mods please look into this for me as Vertical Scope do not appear to answer emails.
To make the mistake once is just negligent to do it twice is incompetence.You will see that they took two payments of £10 on the 22nd August.
I have been a member of this forum for many years since Jimbo started it but since Vertical scope took over it seems to have changed. My forum subscription has been cancelled I will wait for Vertical Scope to approach me with a renewal then make one payment.
I am a member of many forums but only have a problem with one forum this one:*
Some one owes me £30
I look forward to your explanation.

·
Super Moderator
5,289 Posts
I am sorry to see that Vertical scope are still taking multiple payments they did this to me last year and I assumed it was a mistake.They have taken four payments from me this year.
payment one 20th August
payment two 22nd August
payment three 22nd August
payment four 24th August
Could the mods please look into this for me as Vertical Scope do not appear to answer emails.
To make the mistake once is just negligent to do it twice is incompetence.You will see that they took two payments of £10 on the 22nd August.
I have been a member of this forum for many years since Jimbo started it but since Vertical scope took over it seems to have changed. My forum subscription has been cancelled I will wait for Vertical Scope to approach me with a renewal then make one payment.
I am a member of many forums but only have a problem with one forum this one:*
Some one owes me £30
I look forward to your explanation.
Have you turned off auto payment in PayPal for the previous subscription so it’s not still sending a payment

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Thank you for the reply Pothole.
Yes the first thing I did was close my account with Vertical Scope
I have tried to contact them by email with no success . Do the moderators have a direct contact with VS ? Can you help to get my £30 back?
They do not seem to have a uk address or be registered with companies house. This forum is the only contact I have and I beat they do not red it.:*

·
Super Moderator
5,289 Posts
Thank you for the reply Pothole.
Yes the first thing I did was close my account with Vertical Scope
I have tried to contact them by email with no success . Do the moderators have a direct contact with VS ? Can you help to get my £30 back?
They do not seem to have a uk address or be registered with companies house. This forum is the only contact I have and I beat they do not red it.:*
I’ll drop them a Pm for yo, it might take a couple of days to resolve though

·
Registered
362 Posts
This has just happened to me they took payments out on the
12/09/2019
21/09/2019
They did this last year, can someone sort this please I’ve emailed them

·
Registered
362 Posts
Still not heard from them or a refund, I have sent 2 emails know, is this not unlawful taking money from an account which you have not approved,

·
Bercow fan club
10,222 Posts
Disgusting! You can’t take people’s money for sweet fanny Adam. My advice would be to raise a complaint with PayPal as these muppets are obviously disinterested.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
I have tried raising the matter with pay pal but they suggest I take it up with Vertical Scope.Also you cannot get a county judgement against a company that is not registered in this country. So its over to the moderators:)

·
Registered
362 Posts
Where are you moderators, I’ve been on this forum for a number of years now,I think it will be my last year if this is how your going to treat us, absolutely shocking

1 - 20 of 35 Posts