VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PRICE DROP, NOW £3795 NEED IT GONE!!VOLKSWAGEN T4 2001/Y FOR SALE £3795

THIS IS BELIEVED TO BE A 50 YEAR ANNIVERSARY MODEL, IT HAS ALL THE MARKINGS OF ONE,2001/Y, INDIAN BLUE, GLAZED TAILGATE, 1.9 TD ENGINE, TWIN SLIDERS, ELECTRIC MIRRORS, ELECTRIC WINDOWS, SINGLE CAPTAINS SEAT ETC.

I HAVE HAD 2 50 YEAR ANNIVERSARYS SO I GUESS IT IS.

THIS WAS A FRIEND OF MINES VAN THAT HE HAS USED REGULARY

BENEFITS FROM:-

ULTRA RELIABLE 1.9 TD ENGINE WITH 118660 MILES ON THE CLOCK
TWIN GLAZED SLIDERS
GLAZED TAILGATE
ELECTRIC WINDOWS
ELECTRIC MIRRORS
CENTRAL LOCKING
SINGLE CAPTAINS SEAT
TWIN PASSENGER SEAT
LOWERED UNSURE OF BY HOW MUCH AROUND 60MM
GENUINE 18 INCH AUDI RS WHEELS
CD HEAD UNIT
FULL RESPRAY THIS YEAR IN INDIAN BLUE ALONG WITH SMOOTHING AND SPRAYING OF FRONT AND REAR BUMPERS AND MIRRORS, SPRAYING OF BONNET AND ROOF IN GLOSS BLACK.
THERE ARE NO SCRATCHES OR DENTS ANYWHERE ON THIS VAN AND NEEDS TO BE SEEN TO BE APPRECIATED.
MOT UNTIL APRIL 2012
PRESSED ALUMINIUM GERMAN STYLE NUMBER PLATES
CLEAR FRONT INDICATORS
DECLUTERED TAILGATE( BADGES, WIPER)
CAMBELT AND TENSIONER AND FULL SERVICE APPROX 500 MILES AGO

SO ADD IT UP £1750 RESPRAY INCLUDING BUMPERS AND MIRRORS
£350 FOR THE GENUINE AUDI WHEELS
£250 FOR THE TWO SIDE WINDOWS FITTED
£100 FOR LOWERING SPRINGS
PLUS INDICATORS PLATES STEREO ETC

SO THE VAN WORKS OUT AROUND £1500 ALL DAY LONG WHICH IS WELL BELOW WHAT AN ANNIVERSARY IN THIS CONDITION IS WORTH!!

WHY BUY A STANDARD PANEL VAN WHEN YOU CAN BUY ONE EXTERNALLY ALREADY DONE!!!

THIS IS A REALLY NICE VAN, STARTS, DRIVES AND STOPS AS IT SHOULD AND IS A REAL LOOKER AND ATTRACTS PLENTY OF ADMIRING GLANCES!!

BAD POINTS:-

THE ELECTRIC MIRRORS DON'T WORK OR THE CENTRAL LOCKING, I SUSPECT IT IS A BREAK IN THE WIRING LOOM WHERE IT COMES THROUGH THE DRIVERS DOOR, IF IT IS IT WILL BE FIXED PRIOR TO SALE.
THE PAD WARNING LIGHT IS ON THE DASH SO THIS WILL BE FIXED PRIOR TO SALE
THE BATTERY LIGHT IS ON WHEN ON TICKOVER, IF IT NEEDS AN ALTERNATOR A NEW ONE WILL BE FITTED PRIOR TO SALE.
YOU START THE ENGINE WITH A BUTTON ON THE SIDE OF THE COLUMN
SMALL HOLE IN DRIVERS SEAT
ROOF LINING A BIT SAGGY IN PLACES
SOMETIME IN 2007 THE ENGINE SUFFERED A MECHANICAL FAILURE AND WAS REPLACED WITH ONE FROM A 90000 MILE VAN AND THE MILEAGE WAS ADJUSTED SO THERE IS A DISCREPANCY ON THE MOT HISTORY CHECK, I HAVE NO EVIDENCE TO BACK THIS UP THIS IS WHAT I WAS TOLD. SO THE VAN ITSELF HAS DONE IN THE REGION OF 180000 MILES BUT THE ENGINE ONLY 118600 MILES.
THERE IS NO SERVICE HISTORY OR OWNERS PACK.
FRONT OF ASHTRAY MISSING AND A FEW HOLES IN DASH BLANKS.

£3995​

ANY VIEWINGS ARE WELCOME ANY DAY INCLUDING WEEKENDS WITHIN REASON, ANY QUESTIONS TEXT, PHONE OR PM ME. MY NUMBER IS 07739358808 THANKS

1 - 5 of 5 Posts