VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
viper green t4 with black drl's, l.e.d rear lights, black roof and i think bbs lm's or similar, was very nice indeed, gave a wave and got a wavT:

·
Registered
242 Posts
hey, was me :) nice to get a cheery wave T: Your van looks smart also A:

Having just moved up this way is the much in the way of meet action?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
were abouts you livin now then, no the north wales section on here is a bit grim but the north west lads have a few meets to which us welshies get invites to, still havnt managed to get to any yet tho

·
Registered
242 Posts
Im crashing on a mates floor in Flint at the moment but hopefully moving to Saltney in the next couple of weeks. I will have to keep my eyes open for north west meets and try and get out on a few :ILU:

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i only live down in greenfield, there is a few vans nocking about round here now, who did the carpeting in the back of yours looks a tify job

·
Registered
242 Posts
Fair play :) I have seen a few vans about whilst iv been up this way, mainly t5's and quite a few who dont wave. As for the carpeting i did it all for myself. Took a while but im dead chuffed with the result.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if you ever get bored and want to earn a few quid you can do mine lol, yeh a lot dont wave think there only 3 that have ever waved, theres a tidy white 1 with a rattle snake on the sides he a sound bloke he on here but dont no his user name

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
hey, was me :) nice to get a cheery wave T: Your van looks smart also A:

Having just moved up this way is the much in the way of meet action?
Very quiet on the meets front, Colwyn Bay lot meet up on the sea front every now and again. North Wales section unfortunately died on it's ar5e despite efforts made to get people out.

The North West lot are a friendly lot, there is a meet this Sunday at Heaton Park in Manchester, Colwyn Bay boys meeting at the Coffe Pot cafe on Sunday.

Bustypes show next weekend, Forum Camping has been arranged if you fancy it.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
mite pop along sunday seems as im off work this time, shame about the north wales meets as there is a fair few vans knocking about now round here

·
Registered
242 Posts
What meet you thinking of Alf? Iv gotta get the van mot'd tomorrow so all being well I would be tempted to show my face.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
not sure yet but i will deffo go to one of them i will try get bit if info see what time there meeting etc, good luck with your van and mot, ive got coilovers to fit tomoz and hopfully sidebars if they turn up

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
mite pop along sunday seems as im off work this time, shame about the north wales meets as there is a fair few vans knocking about now round here
True, but when people don't show an interest it becomes somewhat of a waste of time.

I'm leaving Wxm around 10.30 on Sunday for a run upto Heaton Park, both welcome to come along.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Well the van passed its mot with flying colours and my Sunday plans are sparce so I'm well up for a meet.

T4guy you fancy a 2 bus convoy up to Heaton park? Not sure where would be best to meet though as my knowledge of round here is poor!

AlfredT4, did you get your suspension and bars fitted yesterday?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Yeah, I'm going to make the trek up to the Heaton park meet up as the list of those going is impressive! Takes about an hour from flin to get there according to my phone

1 - 18 of 18 Posts