VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vmaxx Coilovers for £562 fitted... Good deal?

Just been looking around at coilover kits and have been looking at CMC or Vmaxx. I noticed that Vanstyle are currently doing the Vmaxx for £562.44 and are doing a FREE fitting offer on anything you buy.

There is no way I would try and do this myself so does this seem a good deal?

·
Registered
868 Posts
Re: Vmaxx Coilovers for £562 fitted... Good deal?

Just been looking around at coilover kits and have been looking at CMC or Vmaxx. I noticed that Vanstyle are currently doing the Vmaxx for £562.44 and are doing a FREE fitting offer on anything you buy.

There is no way I would try and do this myself so does this seem a good deal?
I am considering this offer too. Nice to know if others have had theres done through Vanstyle and what they thought of the service. T:

·
Registered
1,034 Posts

Yeah mate that is a good deal its min 2 hrs labour to fit them. Even better if they will do alignment for you as wellT:

·
Registered
31 Posts

I,m booked in at Vanstyle on the 5th April to have a set of Vmaxx fitted.

Any advice on what settings to go for would be appreciated.

Van is not used as a commercial vehicle so no heavy loads and has been kitted out with rock 'n' roll etc. It is used daily and I am currently running on std 16" vw alloys which I intend to swap up to 18" at some point this year??

Was thinking of going for the full 75mm lowering with a medium setting on the damping? Dont really want a harsh ride but want to get rid of the roll as much as possible.

Cheers

Matt

·
Registered
27 Posts

Hi, I had 30mm espach lowering springs fitted to my T5 2.5 at Vanstyle can not fault the service or advice.

£238 incl vat and the free fitting.

I thought that was a bargain! The free fitting is now standard on everything they sell.

·
Registered
14 Posts

Damn, these won't fit t32! Anyone running coilies on a 32? If so which one and where from?
Cheers

·
Registered
186 Posts

Hi, I had 30mm espach lowering springs fitted to my T5 2.5 at Vanstyle can not fault the service or advice.

£238 incl vat and the free fitting.

I thought that was a bargain! The free fitting is now standard on everything they sell.
what is the ride like, any pictures

·
Registered
2,821 Posts

I've just booked mine in at Vanstyle for the coilover kit. Just hope it's man enough for the job once the van is converted to a full camper with poptop and Variotec bed :*

·
Registered
31 Posts

I,m booked in at Vanstyle on the 5th April to have a set of Vmaxx fitted.

Any advice on what settings to go for would be appreciated.

Van is not used as a commercial vehicle so no heavy loads and has been kitted out with rock 'n' roll etc. It is used daily and I am currently running on std 16" vw alloys which I intend to swap up to 18" at some point this year??

Was thinking of going for the full 75mm lowering with a medium setting on the damping? Dont really want a harsh ride but want to get rid of the roll as much as possible.

Cheers

Matt
Just been today and had the vmaxx coilovers fitted at Vanstyle. Great service and got an extra 10% off so all in fitted £506!! A:

Van is now transformed, feels soooo much nicer to drive. Now to start saving for the banded steels!!!!:ILU:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts