VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Theres a gang going from south wales, we will be in the corner of the third field hopefully (by a gate to escape through if its wet- they lock it till last day).

look out for the south wales t4 banner and feel free to say hello and come over for a natter and camp by us. Ive copied some stuff from thier website

hopefully see you there

What’s On:
All Weekend: Traders & auto-jumble, VW’s for sale, catering area, beer tent, entertainment by Druids Brew, communal BBQ area, patrolling security.

Kriday: Kids disco and live music.

Saturday: Kids club, ‘The Porthcawl Crawl’, adult & kids fancy dress party (dress as anything beginning with a V, an F or a W!), live music, bonfire & poi display.

Sunday (Main Show Day): Kids club, show and shine (25 classes) with winners display, club stands, displays & a whole lot more!

Dogs are allowed but must be kept on a lead and under control at all times!
General Enquiries:

Vicki on 07974 861648 or e-mail [email protected]

Trade Enquiries:

Roy on 07977 072015 or e-mail [email protected]
To contact us:
Admission:

Weekend: £10 per adult – Children under 16 free!

Camping: £5 per unit/per night to camp

(Gates open at 12noon on Friday)

Main Show Day (Sunday): £5 per adult – Children under 16 free! (Gates open at 9.00am for general visitors)

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Hi guys, its been very quiet on here lately I: but Denise is back from the states and Chris is back from sunny Scotland so it should be back to normal now. How did your hols go guys? T:

Anyway you lot missed the T4 Fest Rasp: and a good weekend it was too. Looking forward to VFWales which is less than 3 weeks away so lets get a list together of who's going! Unfortunately if its raining this year I'm not going cos its my wifes birthday on the sunday and it wouldn't be fair on her, but, if the weather holds up then me, mrs Novo and 2 little Novo's will be there. T:

Novo.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi guys, its been very quiet on here lately I: but Denise is back from the states and Chris is back from sunny Scotland so it should be back to normal now. How did your hols go guys? T:

Unfortunately if its raining this year I'm not going cos its my wifes birthday on the sunday and it wouldn't be fair on her, but, if the weather holds up then me, mrs Novo and 2 little Novo's will be there. T:

Doesnt matter if it rains ,buy her some waterproofs for her bday, we will even get a her a cake and sing happy bday- shell love it! T:

(laura is sat by me-saying shes not going if its wet either!!)

boys nite out then:)

·
Registered
353 Posts

Anyway you lot missed the T4 Fest Rasp: and a good weekend it was too. Looking forward to VFWales which is less than 3 weeks away so lets get a list together of who's going! Unfortunately if its raining this year I'm not going cos its my wifes birthday on the sunday and it wouldn't be fair on her, but, if the weather holds up then me, mrs Novo and 2 little Novo's will be there. T:

Novo.
holiday was fab thanks... but back to normal now...well almost..still have a little jet lag though!!!

it'll be good...especially if its your missus birthday...come on...will be great even if it does rain a little...was nice to meet your wife the other week...and besides, i need some girlies to go...dont want just hang out with the guys!!LOL:

ps...i will will bring my new disney ponchos...she can borrow one of them!!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hi guys,

been out the loop for a while due to kids hols, flood in house, busy at work. no can do volks unfortunately, isle of wight that weekend. but will catch up soon. Been a great hot summer so far so fingers crossed that it will carry on !!I: maybe those disney ponchos will come in handy , did you bring back a few hundred denise ?

1 - 20 of 79 Posts