VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale - AHU engine removed from my T4 after engine mount sheared a bolt.

150k miles, removed from a 1995 Mk3 Golf.

Removed from my van where it was running perfectly, but i had the opportunity to install a much lower mileage engine. It was the only feature of my van that didn't cause me problems.

What else can i say about an engine? It worked, it didn't leak, it didn't smoke, and started quickly on the first turn of the key even in the depths of last winter.

I'm asking £100 for this and can arrange to have it shipped at buyers own cost (about £50 in the UK).

Please PM me any questions, or email me at [email protected]

Pictures:

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also included is documentation to support the engine including the donor vehicles scrapage document, past MOT and similar.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The dipstick has been partially drilled out, however i stupidly got a drillbit stuck when it cammed into the hole i was drilling, this has since been removed and plugged with epoxy metal - i can of course drill the hole to the 1.9tdi specification ready for a dipstick if that is any use?

Additionally, the engine mounts have been drilled to M10 from M8.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can do £130 delivered to mainland UK (excluding remote areas).

Anyone interested drop me a PM - if it doesn't sell on ebay i will be breaking it for parts (and possibly making my own engine 2litre)

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Guys, i pulled this from ebay as i noticed the sameshaft had some wear to a lobe - alongside a bolt stuck in the engine mount that sheared i will take £60 for this but i am not offering post at this price.

If it doesnt sell in a week or two i will be breaking for parts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts