VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im just wondering,

what is the diffrent between VW action and Bugjam ? Which one is the busiest ? Good parts about them both.

deanvwcamper

·
Registered
291 Posts
this will be my first vw action, so cant really comment...but i too was wondering how busy is it??? i know some people had trouble getting into camping area at bug jam arriving late afternoon,i dont want that happening so was thinking arriving mid afternoon fri, but depends how early it gets busy.....

·
Registered
485 Posts
no was just on about bug jam will still go to others just not there if I wanted to go to a rave i'd go to escape in the park

·
Registered
13 Posts
action wont sell out like bugjam did i shouldnt think,and the gates dont open untill 12.00! i live just down the road from pod,and its the first time iv ever known it to sell out like this year,im not going up pod untill about 17.00ish friday

·
Registered
802 Posts
there was loads of room last year, it was a real chilled but action packed (if u wanted it)show, theres something for everyone, me the misses and kids are goin again , cant wait!!T:

·
Registered
776 Posts
I've been to both shows over many years and found that Bug Jam was more focused on the Rave going youth types in the last few years and the VW side of things has started to slide, brilliant in it's own right but I prefer VW Action as it a little more laid back...but one day that may also be taken up by a field of Vauxhall Corsa's etc:(

Looking forward to VW Action this weekend, the weather is looking promising!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts