VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this a monthly magazine and does anyone know when it is due out? I have been looking for the new one (after the camper chameleon issue) in my newsagents and no sign and I am sure I bought the last one 6 weeks ago.

·
Registered
4,950 Posts
Complex one this....
Was ORIGINALLY brought out as a bi-monthly mag... One every two months.

But after all the interest and good sales, Jimmer is looking to double the output to one a month. :)

Not sure if it has happened yet but it is on the cards.

---EDIT---
oh... Camper Chameleon is the latest issue. I subscribe and haven't had a newer one yet. And subscribers get them a few days before they go out on general sale.

Have a look here: http://www.vwbusmagazine.com/

Hope that helps!

·
Registered
18 Posts
It has just gone monthly wef Sept, they have a link on here somewhere, try searching classifieds , i think, but recently got my local branch of Martins / McColls to get me a " one off copy to see if i like it ! "
As they also stock VW Camper ( same publisher ) it wasn't a problem .

Enjoy the read !!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Issue 5 is on sale at Busfest so will available very soon or subscribe and get it delivered to your door :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I intend to subscribe and will in the near future, my excuse is this. I am in the forces and will be deploying this week and hoped to get the lastest issue to take with me then my wife will have a few issues collected for my return in a few months ready to complete my T4. A:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts