VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
CADDY 2001 1.9 TDI - ALH 90 BHP

I bought this caddy from friend of mine who needed bigger van for his window cleaning business.

This is the highest spec caddy you will find in the very rare black colour
I have tidied it up from time when i have bought it. It had a new slip ring, full service (including fuel oil pollen and air), brake fluid was changed as well as new clutch master cylinder was fitted (common fault with these)

Rear brakes (shoes and cylinders) have been fitted along with two new rear tyres.
It comes with a fair bit of a history (last serviced in october) - its ply lined and got a rubber floor (factory)

I can confirm that all works including
Heated seats !!!! Shocking to find heated seats in one of those

Air con - again re-gased and fully working !!! In a mk2 caddy
Heated seats
Power windows
Central locking (i got a remote for it just need coding - will try to get it done)
The wanted 1.9 tdi 90 bhp with very tidy engine bay (will try to get a picture)
Sony headunit with usb ipod control mp3
Upgraded front speakers (in factory brackets) vibe
Rear seats (not fitted)

So as you can see i have done a lot of work as intended to keep it - however i bought another one witch had perfect body work and all modifications already done (unfortunately without fancy aircon and heated seats) so i have decided to sell this one.

Bodywork is not great (however polishes out really well) - as its a 15 years old van it does have scratches here and there. Few small rust spots and rear door had a van lock in the past. Rear arches could be redone, one of them have been cleaned up (n/s)

It drives very well and I would keep it if not the other van.
You are very welcome to come and have a look at it.

LOOKING FOR 1350 although its listed for 1495 elsewhere
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/122342039244?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649 <<<<<<< PICTURES

IM LOCATED IN ST IVES PE27 AREA - 07525006099

1 - 3 of 3 Posts