VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Can someone help me with what my alloy wheel requirements are. Will any 4x100 fit? What about the centre bit that pokes out?
Well, Yes & no...;)
Basically you could hunt for any 4/100 rim. VW has a CB of 57.1 This is among the very smallest one on the marked. Meaning should your rim have a bigger CB, U need spigot rings.
4/100 will come off plenty smaller Audi`s, VW`s up to mid 90`s, Opel/Vauxall, BMW up to E30 (early 90`s) just to name a few sources. Really not THAT hard :)
NICE build btw

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi Dave, that is the best front of any caddy trailer i have seen, do you have any other pick of how you did it please?
Regards paul

[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Re: VW Caddy Trailer - For Sale

Hi.

We're moving house and don't have the room for this. Would anyone be interested in buying before i give Ebay a go.

Needs a little tidying. Comes with two alloy wheels that require refurb and tyres. Was planning on making them black to match car.

Tow's very well and had loads of room inside due to the room in the nose.

Please ask any questions and/or make me an offer.

Cheers

Dave

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi Dave, is the trailer still just externally painted? Any work inside been done? What would you be after for it? Sorry for all the questions. Cheers

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Hi. It's externally painted. Inside i have simply put some rubber matting down. It was quickly sprayed white so looks decent.

I'm open to sensible offers, letting it go silly cheap is of no real benefit.

Cheers

Dave

·
Registered
17 Posts
Looks great! I. Ever really even thought about this!

I've seen it a few times with certain Vauxhall's but not a lot in the vag world T:

41 - 51 of 51 Posts