VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys my dad is thinking of selling his pride and joy vw caravelle 2.4d m reg 1994 it has 128 k and is in excellant condition its the 7 seat version he has lots of old mot's/reciepts etc any ideas what its worth, ill add some photo's soon as i figure out how.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I like to think of mine as 5k for a buyer who wants it as it is now
its nice to dream you will wake up soon.in this real world i paid £2750 for a 2002 caravelle.the last m reg i sold for £1750. next year who knows if anyone will be spending.unless of course you have a bankers bonus to spend.ah i can dream.

·
Somebody stop me!
11,968 Posts
I have a feeling older original vans will become more collectable in the future if they are kept original (that includes the bumpers). I would say 3k to 3.5k would be about right if shes clean with some history T:T:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the replies guys how do i upload pics iv followed the instructions on here , iv been trying to upload pics to an album but keeps telling me security tokens are missing anyone know what this means so i can show some pics thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
between 1500 and 2500 seems to be about the rate esp as 2.4 engine anymore and peppes will want a 1.9td or 2.5tdi and your up north so your all skint lol, i paid only £250 yep £250 for my van 2.4d as bloke thought head had gone when all it was was a broken electric pump on the water pipes, run fine ever since

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
thanks for the replies guys how do i upload pics iv followed the instructions on here , iv been trying to upload pics to an album but keeps telling me security tokens are missing anyone know what this means so i can show some pics thanks in advance
send them to me in an email and ill load them on for you
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
4,627 Posts
Welcome T:
I have forwarded this to site admin, to see if its a problem with your user account or the user LOL: . Are you using an online hosting account such as photobucket?

·
Premium Member
8,089 Posts
If you are trouble with the upload timing out or receive an error such as 'missing security token' then please try resizing the image first. I recommend the following software.

If you are a Windows XP user i recommend the Microsoft Powertoys resizer

Image Resizer
ImageResizer.exe
521 KB

Or if you are Windows Vista or Windows 7 I recommend Prish Resizer (this also works with XP)

Prish Image Resizer 1.0
Prish Image Resizer 1.0
2.23MB

·
Banned
10,253 Posts
I have a feeling older original vans will become more collectable in the future if they are kept original (that includes the bumpers). I would say 3k to 3.5k would be about right if shes clean with some history T:T:
This is reasonable one thinks... T:

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
It looks very nice and well kept, but relistically its an M reg and if its priced to high then any potential buyers would have to start looking at newer models, I would say £2200- to £2500 thats only my opinion though.

·
Somebody stop me!
11,968 Posts
It looks very nice and well kept, but relistically its an M reg and if its priced to high then any potential buyers would have to start looking at newer models, I would say £2200- to £2500 thats only my opinion though.
Age makes no difference mate, its all about how well looked after it is and the condition of the bodywork (in this case its a minter and rare to find in this condition). If i was in the market i would be all over that for my first estimate then i would convert it to tdi.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts