VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey. I was wondering if anybody could advise me on this... I just purchased some seats from eBay (7) they are apparently genuine and I just wondered if anybody knows about the system. There is a lift up/down handle on each one that would grip to rails of some sort. Up to release and down to lock. What I need to know is what the rails are called or if anybody has a set or just some general info on the rails as I don't have them! Many thanks.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Mine just lock onto mushroom bolts in the floor. I can take a photo of them if you like.
Post a photo of yours and I will let you know if they are the same.T:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@dsm. I don't think they look like that but I will double check. Didu007 that sounds more plausible in this case. Ill take some pics and see :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi VeeDubstaDean, they are definately a different fitting to mine. It looks like a similar system but mine have notches that slot round the bolts in the floor.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I like the colour. Just wondered if anyone had seen them before. Looks like I can just unbolt and attach to normal base. Will check it out once van comes out the paint shop on Friday......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts