VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The boys did the business again today, tea & biscuits all round. Almost got a hooking initiation. Good to see some others off the forum, Dantro and Conspiracy. Same again tomorrow T: Keep up the good work fella's :ILU:

·
Registered
6,409 Posts
Good 2 meet ya 2day Josh T: see ya on the 27th bud :cool: The initiation will take place after my roast dinner.....so I've got a bit more weight behind me :D

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You worry?? how'd you think I feel LOL: Nearly sorted, bit pushed for time, gonna do it all again tomorrow. Got seat fixed down, really happy with that A: Good to meet you :ILU:

·
Meithered to death
2,859 Posts
I think Dan is lost for words about his shox I: and im still pulling steel out of my skin :(

Josh i ate the last mairne biscuit earlier it took 39 dunks before it fell appart,lucky i had a spoon to fish it out LOL:

seeya in the morning dude for more laughter and shenanigans :ILU:

·
Cornwall Massive
2,838 Posts
I've got a coupla spare RustyHookers stickers available if you deem them necessary for the potential new boy, Steven...;)

·
Meithered to death
2,859 Posts
I've got a coupla spare RustyHookers stickers available if you deem them necessary for the potential new boy, Steven...;)
With a ph or without the n Alex thankyou please.
I think Josh would fit in quite well with the rustyhookers,he is about what were about and not what others are about but you can innitiate him on the 27th,im not having my fingers bitten again :mad:

·
Meithered to death
2,859 Posts
was the batteler there :(

steve's i'm comin over tomorrow!!!

ill be the tea biatch..., lmao!!

9 am bright n eary chaps......
I will be there at 6am busy day again tomorrow
dont forget the hobnobs fatty LOL:

10,824 Posts
Alright Josh, the shocks are good mate, it firms it all up without being spongy, if that makes any sense LOL:

Takes the wollowing out and stops the bottoming out to a point, defo need the ARB to give it a proper ride though as it still dips in the corners which hopefully the ARB will eliviate.

Thanks for all your help again today Steves' T: cracking job lads and sorry it wasn't easy, i'll try and stay away from the spannering :D

·
Premium Member
4,248 Posts
Was that your exAA I passed on the way home tonight Steve, on the back of a white truck with a bit of a lean on?

·
Meithered to death
2,859 Posts
I hope i never have to remove another rear shock like that one Dan it was a right mission :( got there eventually though T:

ARB next week then? Get some new wobblers and we can helicoil your hub :cool:

·
Cornwall Massive
2,838 Posts
:no Tut-tut...Not allowed to make jokes about raping on here boys - thought you'd've learned that by now... I:
;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts