VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why do they think everbody is a fool, just looking at getting a new van but they only want to give me peanuts for my old one? wheres the best place to shift my old van? are there any auction houses down in the westcountry?:confused:

·
Banned
293 Posts
Put a classified ad on Ebay. £15 for 28 days, and that's all you pay. You'll get your fair share of muppets contacting you but if it's realistically priced, it should sell.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Hi

I sold my Caravelle on ebay last year for the asking price in under an hour T:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No idea what its worth? T5 130bhp 07 plate 108,000 miles with history, A/C,C/Control, Drivers captain seat, Rear Park sensors, alloys, full electric pack, in silver, been used as a electricians van mostly moterway miles, how do I advertise it on this forum is there a link?:confused:

·
Registered
809 Posts
Let me know when you advertise it, I am in the market for one. Looking at one a week on Monday also. Typical been looking for ages now two turn Up!!

No idea what its worth? T5 130bhp 07 plate 108,000 miles with history, A/C,C/Control, Drivers captain seat, Rear Park sensors, alloys, full electric pack, in silver, been used as a electricians van mostly moterway miles, how do I advertise it on this forum is there a link?:confused:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry Bobbster Ive only just got in, just done a quick return journey to Reading to take my son back to uni, T5 sat at 75mph all the way on cruise, get out feeling as good as I got in, if you PM me I can give you more info about the van and I will tell you when it will be up 4 sale:)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To all who have PM'ed me, I will get piccys and spec together in next couple of days,am looking to get new van sorted in next couple of weeks

·
Registered
14 Posts
hey swestsparky, what spec van are you getting? a am a sparky too. I got a swb 6 seat 140ps kombi last june with appearance pack, air con, privacy glass, rear barn doors no glass. in met grey. lovin itT: just needs slight lowering and decent 18" alloys to finish.

·
Super Moderator
9,105 Posts
Crafter can't carry the weight and a spriter maybe better.. Dare I say it I:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just to let all those who asked I shall be putting the van on fleabay at the start of Feb with a reserve of £8000.00 no vatT:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts