VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
cool for those that want convoy see you at b and q, for those that don't but want to camp with us, my numbers up there somwhere i'll stick a yorkshire flag on the end of a stick for you all to look for!:D

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Dave,
Not sure if you will know the answer to this.
When Rob was sorting this event out, there was also plans for the Forum to be showing some vans in a club display on the Sunday. Do you know if this is still going ahead?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Dave,
Not sure if you will know the answer to this.
When Rob was sorting this event out, there was also plans for the Forum to be showing some vans in a club display on the Sunday. Do you know if this is still going ahead?
Hi, as far as i'm aware the club display is not going ahead :(
Looking forward to meeting all going, not long now T:
Cheers JD

·
Registered
7 Posts
Due to unforeseen circumstances i have TWO spare tickets for camping at VW Festival Leeds.

Do you know of anyone who wants to go and did not get tickets in time?

They were £15 each but will post them for free or may come to some arrangement.

I have advertised these elsewhere so its first come first served.

Thanks Dave and Mel

·
Registered
7 Posts
Due to unforeseen circumstances i have TWO spare tickets for camping at VW Festival Leeds.

Do you know of anyone who wants to go and did not get tickets in time?

They were £15 each but will post them for free or may come to some arrangement.

I have advertised these elsewhere so its first come first served.

Thanks Dave and Mel
Just thought i should let you know..

The tickets have now been sold.

Cheers and have a good time.

Dave

·
Registered
396 Posts
t4 transfomations have secured a club stand and I am aware of least a few places for fellow t4 t5 owners we are going to try to get a decent pitch for the camping and have 3-4 vans going in convoy see you all then

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Weathers looks like it's gonna be awesome!!!NOT... Bring ya waterproof kit.. See all those convoying at B&Q and others wheneva ya gets there.
Who's takin' the kids? Don't wanna bring mine if she gonna be on her own and bored while I drink, eat, make a fool of myself and look at other vans.LOL:

·
Registered
588 Posts
Other half is bringing her little girl, so I am OK for drinking, eating and van ogling. Weather update is looking good. Cloudy but dry Saturday and better on Sunday. Nothing worse than all that hard cleaning, polishing and shinning covered in mud, right bugger to get of when its dry. :ILU:

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
this is why i thought it would be better if we all arrived together then if we still need to save space there's a better chance of managing it if there's a whole pile of us to defend/mark our teritory!:D

·
Registered
588 Posts
Im meeting a mate at the site at about 11:30, Blue T5 and a white T5. If we are there first we will spread ourselves thick and cover an area. Looking at General camping area. :ILU:

21 - 40 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.