VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
1995 VOLKSWAGEN GOLF 2.0 AVANTGARDE CABRIO GREEN

SEE PICS BELOW

This is a very nice example of the Golf Avantgarde Cabriolet. The "Avantgarde" model is the top of the range model with leather seats, electric mohair roof (with matching cover) and alloys. This car has only covered a total of 69,000 miles and drives very well indeed.

This is currently my wife's car and she is only selling due to changing to a Beetle! :ILU:

• Pearlescent "Classic Green" bodywork
  • Black leather interior
  • 2.0 Petrol engine (same engine as mk3 Golf GTI)
  • 69,000 miles - (4,000 miles per annum....very low mileage for year!!) with VOSA print out confirming genuine mileage
  • Original alloys with matching Pirelli P600 tyres all round
  • Quality mohair electric roof
  • Power Steering
  • Electric windows all round (drivers window needs new switch as can be temperamental)
  • Electric mirrors
  • Central locking
  • 4 x previous owners
  • 2 x Keys
  • MOT until May 2012
  • Sony face off CD player

This car is in very good overall condition as can be seen from the photos. Obviously the car is now 17 years old so please do not expect a brand new car. It has the odd minor scuff / scratch on bumpers through everyday use - but you will not be disappointed!

Recent receipts for new starter motor and minor maintenance work carried out. Drives without any mechanical faults, no overheating issues, starts first time every time. Very smooth gearbox and no nasty noises.

Affordable open top motoring....with VW reliability! Get ready for the Spring!!

The car is in daily use until sold so the mileage will increase slightly.

Private plate is not included in the sale and has now been removed with "N" registration plate in line with the year of registration.

£1,495. Car can be viewed in Cranleigh, Surrey (between Guildford and Horsham)

·
Registered
891 Posts
Very interested in this but you're so far away it makes it a difficult purchase as would want to have a good look before buying :(

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very interested in this but you're so far away it makes it a difficult purchase as would want to have a good look before buying :(
That's a shame...don't think you'd be disappointed, it's a great car. Might keep hold of it and store it until summer :cool:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice & cheap should have sold this by now!
Feel free to make an offer...it's here to be sold! I:

I hunted for ages trying to find one as clean and genuine with low mileage as this....most are now 100k+mileage and very tired looking.

Great car for the spring / summer.

·
Registered
802 Posts
garage it mate , i sold a mint W reg one of these all singing and dancing with genuine 36k on clock and only got £2000, that was nearly a year ago, good luck mate but i reckon you may struggle or wait til we see some sunshine!T:

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just had new exhaust fitted and drove from Surrey to Disneyland Paris and back last weekend at -10 degrees with no issues whatsoever!! :D

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Spring is on the way....! What better way to cruise around than in a nice VW Cab....(other than a T4/T5 of course! I:)

Yours for only £1,495 ONO!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mileage is now currently 71,000.

All sensible offers considered as now have 3 x cars and need the space / garage back!!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Found out today when checking V5 that this car was recorded as CAT C back in 2003...the previous owner neglected to share this with us when we bought the car last year and had to send the V5 on to us!

Not sure how this affects value? :*

1 - 20 of 20 Posts