VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, does anyone know if the 16inch VW OEM Passat Road Amercia Wheels will fit a T4?

I have a T5 sportline and so not interested but am selling my VW Passat Sport which has 18's on it but have the old wheels that have been fully restored, now a gun metal colour and fitted with winter tyres.

I have had 2 T4 drivers ask if they would fit as they wnated to buy, but I have no idea...any answers???

·
Registered
751 Posts
Yes the alloys will fit and being genuine they should be upto the task of carrying a T4....the winter tyres however will be the wrong size and not weight rated for a T4 either.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes the alloys will fit and being genuine they should be upto the task of carrying a T4....the winter tyres however will be the wrong size and not weight rated for a T4 either.
Thanks for a precise answer - the tyres were for the Passat - I assume that these boys thought that the tyres would be OK :(

Many thanks for the quick input.....appreciate it..

·
Registered
751 Posts
The tyres will more than likely be 205/55/16's with a load rating of 91 so they're too small and not weight rated for a T4.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Might be worthwhile putting them on the UKPassats forum?
If you're not registered PM me more details,photos and how much you want for them and I'll advertise them for you.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@60Steve.......I will take some pictures, where do you want me to send them if I take up your kind offer of posting on the UK Passat forum.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts