VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

Hi, I have an RNS315 satnav audio unit up for sale.

It's a late 2013 model with latest software and hardware versions. Full 7 digit postcode nav and EU maps.
It is not DAB or bluetooth.

Condition is like new except for a small mark near the sd card slot.
I will take a close up of this mark later.

I'm awaiting a new gps antenna to arrive and that will be included. I also have the security code card.

If you have the highline dash, then you can enable nav routing info and compass on there also which is good.
Works fully with installed mfsw. I recently installed a reverse camera which works great with this unit. Camera is NOT included btw. Also, if you have parking sensors with optical parking, then a picture of your van showing which sensor is reflecting is pretty good too. I find it quite handy.

If you collect, I can fit for you and enable options like the dash display as I now have my own VCDS. I'm in cardiff

If you've not seen one of these in action, have a look on youtube. They are a pretty awesome piece of kit.

http://youtu.be/rFDYFfGP8AY

Video of the reverse parking with camera.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have some more pics here which show the mark near the sd slot. It's difficult to see, you need to catch it in the right light.

Also, the date of manufacture is 22 week 2013.

cheers.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, sorry. I keep forgetting to check this section.

You are right though. I need a little more than that.

I'll give eBay a go.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll take £240 plus post.

I'll get a quote tomorrow. Would think £10 wold cover it inc insurance.

I'll check in the morn as I've just got in from the pub and I'm a little worse for wear :cheers

·
Registered
202 Posts
Hi, Cardiff a but far but how easy would this be for a novice to fit? I have a 2011 van would it be a straight swap out of the standard unit or is it a bit more involved. Many thanks

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It's a straight swap. 10 minutes is all it takes .

It will work fine straight away, but if you wanted nav instructions on your speedo clocks then it would need coding. A 5 minute job but you need the right cable or take it to someone who has that cable.

Pm me if interested. T:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts