VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I,m new to this but hoping someone can help me. My much loved T25 Caravelle was stolen from my drive on Sat 19th Jan between 16.30 and 20.00. It is a 1991 t25 caravelle GL in a pale gunmetal metallic blue Reg. no. J644RFX. All original but slightly aged it had old VW fest stickers in the back window, Ripcurl on the offside rear window. The rear set of three seats had been removed and a simple sleeping platform installed. VW alloys rather worn. The bumpers had minor damage on all corners. I have photographs but not being very computer literate cannot work out how to post them.

·
Premium Member
891 Posts
Really sorry to hear that,I work all over the county so i'll keep my eyes peeled,I know what it looks like, I've seen you about, let's hope the police can find some trace if it's gone past any cameras

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The van has returned! It was found in a car park on Thursday morning locally. Plastered in mud otherwise unharmed. My heartfelt thanks to everyone who spent time looking and spreading the word.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Thats great,

We are really lucky that car crime is so low in this area.

When you said it had gone I thought with the model and location it had to be nicked to order.

It had vanished into a shed somewhere and would emerge a bit at a time.

Now it appears it was just a casual theft which means someone locally will know who did it

Then you have the option of calling in the old bill - or not....

Rhys

·
Registered
10 Posts
My heart sank when I first read the thread but am so pleased that you have your van back. I’ll raise my glass for you in getting it back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts