VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi here is a L reg petrol van engine and box superb interior excellent tailgate type no slide door I used it for my van windows are available please pm me your wants or TEXT yes TEXT 07736478180 I will not answer if you ring as its alaways when I am at work or driving texting is best T:

·
Registered
969 Posts
hi here is a L reg petrol van engine and box superb interior excellent tailgate type no slide door I used it for my van windows are available please pm me your wants or TEXT yes TEXT 07736478180 I will not answer if you ring as its alaways when I am at work or driving texting is best T:
Have just seen this, but don't have access to my phone at work.

Do you have the following:

Rubber cowling, including wiring looms that goes from the dashboard into the doors?
Plastic battery trim/housing. I just need the top section that covers the top of the battery and goes around the filter.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I need sliding door and tailgate rubber seals if in good nick!
Probably driver and passenger seals too to be honest...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Have you any seats for rear and rear bumper

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
A pair of black grab handles above the cab doors and also a rear load compartment roof light? x

1 - 15 of 15 Posts