Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys

Reluctantly I am selling my T4, this spec is hard to come by, its the 888 special Xpack, comes with the following:

CRUISE CONTROL
ELECTRIC WINDOWS
ELECTRIC MIRRORS
LONG NOSE CARAVELLE FRONT STYLING
TINTED GLASS
BLACK TOP TINTED WINDSCREEN
SINGLE PASSENGER & DRIVER FRONT SEATS WITH ARMRESTS

- Full service History
- 73,000 miles - All local miles
- Recent cambelt change
- 2 owners
- Back windows & passenger/drivers window tinted.

This van has extremely low mileage, this was an electricians van and is totally bulk standard, and I have every receipt for service/work done on it. It drives smooth, will be sad to see it go, I just dont have the funds to do what i want to it, so needs to go to someone who will.

Ive attached some pics, will put some more up later but just want to get some interest first.

This would be an excellent opportunity for someone to kit this out as a camper/day van.

£7000 ONO. You wont find another van like this im sure!

Any questions please contact 07833 225959.

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
£7500 for a white van with a few extra toys on? :*
Low mileage
Full elec pack
Last year in production
Long nose
Tailgate

Not really "toys"

If you reckon £7500 is over priced find one similar spec for less - bet you can't. In fact bet you can't find a van like this anywhere!!!!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry guys ive been told off by the other half & advice on here for advertising it so cheap, so price amended. :D

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Low mileage
Full elec pack
Last year in production
Long nose
Tailgate

Not really "toys"

If you reckon £7500 is over priced find one similar spec for less - bet you can't. In fact bet you can't find a van like this anywhere!!!!!!
Sorry guys ive been told off by the other half & advice on here for advertising it so cheap, so price amended. :D
Nicely done, J-T5 - I'll give you a shout if I ever need to sell my van LOL:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I forgot to mention also that I have the hub caps for it, I just didnt like them tbh so they are sat in the garage T:

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
Really you should sort this out before advertising. It can sometimes put a mans nose out of joint. Im out.

Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Low mileage
Full elec pack
Last year in production
Long nose
Tailgate

Not really "toys"

There was one on here recently one previous owner with slightly higher mileage. Got plenty of tyre kickers but
didnt see it sold. That was around £7500.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry didn't mean to offend anyone, I put it up last night and the other half said I should have put it up for more, was a bit clueless to be honest.

As my ad states ONO so open to offers.

Cheers
Deb

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
There was one on here recently one previous owner with slightly higher mileage. Got plenty of tyre kickers but
didnt see it sold. That was around £7500.
You don't seem so sure on any of thatLOL:

It was older and alot higher miles

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
Damn
Wish I still had my 2003 long nose
Mine had that mileage, tinted side windows, T5 rear middle row seat,fully insulated lined and carpeted and I sold it for £6000
Mind you they weren't making strong money then and I bought a t5 with less miles for £4800 which I still own and had it converted etc
It's strong money as it was only about 12k new?
Hard to find now with that mileage

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.