VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Set of bits for your vw t4 auto box when you do your atf and filter change, these bit are brand new in their original packaging. Includes the fill tube with its cap and red sealing tamper ring, and the drain screw which then has a small green stand pipe in the sump pan that this screws into from underneath !

These are the part nos they were all bought for a year 2000 auto box 01p but fit earlier too…but here are the part numbers to check

Cap 01m-321-435-b
Plug 01m-321-432-a
Screw ( drain Bung ) N-904-142-03
Seal ring 003-321-419-B
Tube 099-321-407-A

All in one neat box for £25

[]

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Still have these for sale just found them in the garage, and also…

Sonnax transmission cooler adaptors from america…superb quality bit of kit... if you want to replace your standard oil cooler for a much better set up with a remote front mounted cooler to save your auto box from boiling its fluid and losing drive etc..these fit straight onto the original banjo bolts and allow you to connect up a front mounted transmission cooler!!! £50 posted
[]
Pair of lagoon blue door cards from an 03 caravelle !!

Ooh yes and a pair of captains seats I bought from a member on here last month, now not needed as I got a matching single seat, the passenger seat is on a good quality swivel base which has a Middlesex campers sticker on it...they are perfect for re upholstering as have been well used !
Cheers for looking I'm in Bournemouth for collection !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts