VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, ive got a t4 with xpack and full campervan conversion. the van is imaculate, an 03 plate with 92k miles. the inside hob and sink have never been used. does anyone have an idea how much i should be selling it for? many thanks

·
Registered
568 Posts
Think your a bit high fella. Bought mines in April 2003 2.5TDI longnose, Aircon, Cruise control, lots of trick parts fitted, full units and fitted out inside, Recon gearbox, 97k miles. Here`s some photos

Paid £8400, I don`t have a fridge and don`t want a cooker inside van as it can cause the thing to smell of cooking, however to add those things in would only be around another £600 or so.

Ah don`t mean to put you down but for 11k i would be looking for so much more..

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fair one! It's got to be worth £10,000 it's brand new in the back. It had over £5000 spent in the back.and completely genuine from new

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What would you do? How much is it worth do you think? It's just sat outside my house, been like it for a while, I just don't use it, it needs a good home

·
Registered
465 Posts
We have a van the same year as yours , bought it last year for 9k with 52000m on the clock, doesnt have all the extras on that yours has , since buying it I have probably spent 2k on extras but would still only expect around 10 on it (on a good day)Thing is if you are not getting any interest in it at that price then people must think it is overpriced so maybe its worth thinking about dropping it, personally I would be looking at betwwn 9 and 10 k,sorry if that sounds a bit harsh but its a buyers market out there and alot ofpeople will go for a t5 instead if they have that kind of money

1 - 10 of 10 Posts