VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VW T4 Black Transporter 800 Special 1.9tdi – 155k 2000 (x)
I have owned this van for two years now and have had it transformed from a black panel van to a state of the art camper van. It has had a professional conversion including:

• Chrome running bars
• Chrome front bull bar
• Led daytime running lights – Audi spec
• De-badged front grill – I have the original if required
• Bonnet bra
• RS6 type wheels with low profile tyres
• Van has been lowered 60 mm with upgraded springs to accommodate load
• Windows fitted, tinted limo black (one sliding)
• Van –x Cutains fitted to side and rear windows – black out
• Front windscreen cover and insulator for when camping external cover that’s very easy to fit
• Insulated and ply lined – for warmth and sound proofing
• Levelled and raised floor
• Bespoke units fitted to van including cupboard for storage, wardorobe with hanging rail all with aluminium push button closers. Units made from vohringer ply – light but very durable
• Waeco fridge
• Smev double hob and sink
• Water pump
• Water containers – large, not sure on size but refillable
• Propex LPG heating system – allows for camping all year round, the van gets very warm and then regulated to required temperature
• Gas bottle installed LPG with refillable inlet to the rear
• BBQ outlet to cook form the gas bottle if required – one of my favourite features
• Rock and roll bed – foam mattress and seat belts for two & headrests
• 15 DVD tv set with satellite TV
• Solar panel charging system for when not on hook up - 80w panel, powers the appliances no problem
• 220 hook up with split charge relay and consumer unit
• 110amp leisure battery
• Under bed storage
• Captains seats installed with one swivel
• Matching faux leather covers
• Alpine stereo with 4 channel amp and sub-woofer under seat.
• The van has a toad alarm with central locking and immobiliser.

The overall condition of the van is very good considering its more than 12 years old. There are slight marks here and there as you would expect, but nothing major at all.

I have all of the service history from when I have owned the van including receipts for all the items I have had fitted.

I’m regrettingly selling van due to a change of circumstances. Viewing is recommended and most welcome. This van has had no expense spared, it its need it, it’s had it. The conversion has cost many thousands and has been an obsession of mine, but it is a fantastic vehicle for those looking to hit the road and camp where they like. The van doesn’t look like a camper and you wouldn’t know what’s inside unless you were in it.

£11,350 is what I've put it up for but I'm open to sensible offers.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts