VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VW T4 DOKA, crew cab pickup, working project.
1997 2.4D, AAB 5 speed manual, 5 seats
214,000 miles

MOT till NOV 18.2011

Currently not being used, happy to tax and add to final sale price, but available to test and inspect.

Advisory on last MOT:

1. Front number plate cracked
2. Front discs corroded
3. Some play in rear anti roll bar rubbers
4. Vehicle underside corroded
5. rear tub bracket corroded
6. rear brake flexi slight corrosion

Front seats are MG ZR half leather and cloth on vw single seat base.

The whole interior is clean and tidy apart from the dash, its got holes and bits are scuffed.

All plastic have been re sprayed and are clean, trust me this was really dirty when we got this van, to the extent my family would not travel inside it!

There are no window handles, easy to get.

Rear internal is freshly carpeted and sound/thermal insulated, new rear velour ceiling trim, rear triple seat is all trimmed in velour grey trim, seat belts 2 full and one lap belt (central new).

Floor is insulated with 10 mm foam and industrial carpet over 15 mm ply, the rear seat base is carpeted, so are the door cards.

The steering wheel is a little bit of fun, d shaped 13" racing wheel, with boss, gearshift extender with pool ball, to aid driving.

Also fitted a manual central locking works and its basic, just got fed up with running around opening doors.

Front exterior:

Front bonnet bra, to hide a ratty bonnet, front clear side indicators with orange bulbs, later front painted bumper.

Tinted windows, front clim air window beaters, exterior vinyl post decals.

The wheels will be replaced and are not in the sale, they will roll on Audi R4 16" with good pirellis.

Apart from the mix and match doors this is a solid wagon, the doors were replaced due to the old ones rotting out, these doors are solid.

I have a set of front wings, a bonnet, a better dash and option of front seats.

Also available and for negotiation is an unfinished steel rear tub, made from a LWB and a rear of a doka.

The work undertaken is well documented and is all here:http://www.slurpcampers.co.uk/

If you have a little time and can spray this wagon would be one cool ride, i have even got a air ride system designed for it, because the floor is 4"higher at the back, unlike normal T4's, be happy to point you in the right direction!

Selling because i need a smaller vehicle, this is a very reluctant sale, i have another van as well!

Offers IRO £1600 ono

01726 842 772
[email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts