VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hi mate will the seat belt covers fit a 96 T4 as the ones I got of ebay are to big?

T:
hi there i have onedrivers side seat belt cover for a post 96 t4 and will do a straight swap for the larger one you have as thats the one i need (i think) just pm me and we could email pics for a swap.
easy with my i phone etc.
cheers simon.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Don't suppose you have a lockable fuel cap with key for the t4 do you? Mine appears to have gone walkabout!

·
Registered
80 Posts
hi yeah they will ,,,please pay into paypal [email protected],,,,,,,i will post straight away ,cheers paul
Hi mate recieved seat belt covers today........ only thing is they are to big as were the ones I bough from ebay!! as in my previous pm

can I return them please as they are no good to me as you maybe able to sell them back on.

Hope to hear back soon

T:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi do you have any of the following passenger side top grab handle, plates 2 cover seatbelts front and covers for tops 2 ie triangular looking ,rear heater s/w complete lapbelt many thanks lol T: :ILU:

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hi do you have any of the following passenger side top grab handle, plates 2 cover seatbelts front and covers for tops 2 ie triangular looking ,rear heater s/w complete lapbelt many thanks lol T: :ILU:
hi i have the seat belt covers and tops ,,,rear heater from inside the van or under ???,,,covers are £15 for the four includeing post,,,i have a lap belt its £12 i will post the lot together £27 all in >> let me know about the heater T:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts