VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are Genuine Vw seats with the Inca Pattern. Excellent condition. No bolts I'm afraid as these had rusted through.
£100 collected from wr5 3bp

Pics :)

Cheers,

Simon.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Not seen seats like these before, do the sub frames fit the standard mushroom bolts or would I need to drill new holes?

I am guessing they are out of a T4 crew cab with bulk head?

Can you confirm that they are self supporting ie I could use them as a middle row of seats, with 3 shoulder belts they would be better than mine as I have a middle lap belt currently.

Your a long way from me so just window shopping at the moment - so free bump!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I'll go and take some pictures of the mountings..

Cheers,

Simon.

Looking at it someone has added extra bracing across the bottom but this can be removed.

Hope the Pictures help..

·
Registered
T4 VR6 Manual Caravelle. T5.1 Panel Van
452 Posts
Simon. couple of daft questions, cos the Mrs has seen these and asks because there is no headrest, what height is the top of the seat down to the top of the base cushion.
These would be going in my T3 doka, and the reason we need to change is that if your head was to fly backward in an accident it would hit the rear bulkhead. To that end I need to make sure they are high enough.
Also one seat appears not to have the seat belt latch, or can I just not see it.
Many thanks for all your help
Dic

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Simon. couple of daft questions, cos the Mrs has seen these and asks because there is no headrest, what height is the top of the seat down to the top of the base cushion.
These would be going in my T3 doka, and the reason we need to change is that if your head was to fly backward in an accident it would hit the rear bulkhead. To that end I need to make sure they are high enough.
Also one seat appears not to have the seat belt latch, or can I just not see it.
Many thanks for all your help
Dic
Hi,
The seats are in our body shop at the moment and I'm now at home.
I'll have a look when I get in at 9am tomorrow for you..
They are quite high at the back though... very comfortable too!

The seat belt latch is flopped down the side (you can just see it on the left of the pic)

Cheers,

Si

1 - 12 of 12 Posts