VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
VW T4 SWB Panel custom van £2650....

:ILU:£2650 no offers

I have here a excellent condition van as above in white 1200.

Good Points..................

2.4D engine 203000 miles ( dont let this put you off,these engines will easily reach the 400k mark,with regular servicing and some TLC)

Full service history up to 137630 (then van regulary serviced and mantained by previous owner)

Cambelt done by previous owner at 164000

New cat and front section of exhaust

11 months MOT (only 79 miles done since MOT,just to drive van home from midlands area to bristol)

15' genuine Audi rims from a A6 in good condition (Fitted with 4 excellent condition van rated and loaded tyres)

Brand new 60mm lowering springs from CMC

Brand new smoked front indicators from T4SRUS

Matt black rear lights

Black CMC bonnet bra

VR6 Front MK3 golf splitter

Matt badges front and rear

Blacked out rear windows

Recently refurbed and painted Door handle set in matt black

Fully carpeted and plyl'd rear of van to a good standard

Brand new front custom fit seat covers in grey

Blue fabric covered front cab headlining

Rear headling painted in bright blue blackboard paint (Just a bit of fun for the kids)

New sliding door runner,runs and sounds sweet

Bad points............................................................................................................................................................................

Couple of very small scratchs and marks here and there

Bodywork is very straight,few bits of paint touch up over the years by the look of it

Worse being on the sliding door

Slight play in ball joints (no advisory on last MOT though,so not that bad)

Couple of stone chips on bonnet (although covered by bra now)

Seats a bit tatty (well dirty) no rips or tears just looks like no seat cover has been used over the years(now covered with brand new seat covers)

Steering wheel a bit worn (Not MOT fail) have a earlier steering wheel to add to the sale(not perfect but there if you want it.

Thats it for the bad points,has to be some on a nearlly 20 year old panel van,dont let any of these bad points put you off viewing or buying the van,none of this affects the overall condition of this van.

This is a very straight and honest van,it has been bought cleaned,mopped,polished and tidy'd inside,the finish shows,the inside apart from the bits pointed out is immaculate,all metal bits inside have been hand T-cut'd.

The outside is also very good,as above a few little marks,the drivers side is immaculate,with no car park dings or dents at all.The passenger side as with all these vans seem to take the brunt of everything,but apart from the slider is also is very good condition.

This van is ready to go....some tax and she is on the road,maybe to catch the last few vw shows or a nice break away.

This van is a ideal day/surf van or easily ready and cleaned for a camper conversion to be fitted.

Anyone who views to buy will not be dissapointed.The van is not 100% perfect but i feel is a very straight and honest van,a van does not get to this age and look like this if not looked after.

Please email with any questions

Please phone with genuine interest only 07917830378

Cash or bank transfer please for payment.

I am around all weekend,so viewings could be possible.

have lots more pics to be added.

Price is £2650 no offfers...this van is worth every penny....come and view you wont be dissapointed.

·
Premium Member
6,095 Posts
Price...Rod's lad is after a T4 T:

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
Hello mate
Whats the mileage in english? I:
More pics if you please (mainly bad bits)
Ta T:

·
sc vw customs 1.9tdi convert
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry lads mileage is in miles....

will post some more pics later.

the only bad bit is on the sliding door and small panel above fuel cap,has obviously had a dent in the past and been blown over,have G3'd as far as i could,does not take away from the van,but is noticable....ideally the slider could do with paintin on the bottom half,if you wanted to be really picky.I could easily live with it.

I would be happy if i came to see this van,as above its not 100%,but then it is a s reg panel van,but the rest is excellent condition,very very clean inside.

Personally i think as stated no one will dissapointed coming to see this......but thats my opinion.:D

Defo worth a look this....:ILU:

·
Its about time I showed up
11,653 Posts
Yeah well im defo interested just waiting to hear back about mine. Will keep an eye on the thread.
Where is van? Bristol?
Cheers

·
Registered
236 Posts
wish id drove to bristol instead of driving to lester to look at a pile of **** from fleebay if you still have it next weekend will come and view pete

1 - 20 of 24 Posts