VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
VW T4/T5 Awning Adapter Kit......."Now with correct Pic"......

Fiamma Brandrup brackets for a VW T4/T5 to fit an F45s or similar awning.

Suitable for awning installation to VW T4/T5 with or without a lifting roof, connecting to the Reimo Multi Rail, this is an excellent piece of kit.

See here for full details / installation guide:

www.fiamma.it/service/download/bracketsInstallation/98655-470.pdf

http://www.fiammastore.com/Fiamma-F45-Ti-to-F45Ti-L-and-Zip-Awning-Adapter-Brackets

£35 plus £5.95 P&P

RRP £60.95

Updated with the correct picture :eek: sorry.........

·
Registered
375 Posts
Blimey, not sure anyone is going to top that offer.

Although, I may have two broken heater controls, one would possibly be from a series 3 Land Rover though.

On a less serious note, would a driveaway awning attach to this?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This bracket is for a Fiamma awning (wind out / pull out), I think the only way that a drive away awning will fit is if the wind out / pull out awning has an awning channel on it like the F45s…. I:

·
Registered
913 Posts
Hi,do you know what adapter can be used to fit to the side of a hightop?
I have a T4 carrera swift which has a fibregalss hightop but in the sides there is a small window, I only have a gap of possibly 2 and half to 3 and a half inches between bottom of window and I'm not sure that an awning will fit which would be a bugger!!
If anyone has any ideas I'd apprexciate emT:
Gaz

·
Registered
352 Posts
hi,
just been out to check my t5 to see where the brackets would fit on the reimo multirail. Might be a daft question (wouldnt be the first time!) but where do you put them on the rail? looking at the van, i can see where the bottom bit of the bracket would sit at the back of the van, but where would the front one go so the passenger door and the slider would be able to open? theres no pillar as such like on my old t25 for the foot of the bracket to sit, ie below the rail?
Thanks in advance,
kathy :)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No it isn't that one, it's the one that I have pictured and linked too. I had it fitted to reimo multi rail on a T4 so the front bracket fitted between the passenger and sliding door as pictured in the link.... Hope that helps.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts