VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , tomorrow I will become the Owner of my very first VW Campervan 馃槑... The vehicle has not covered many miles in the past 5 years due to owner illness , but has always been MOT鈥檇 and serviced every year ... This year MOT had no advisories , however past advisories have noted corrosion on cross member and slight corrosion on sills . But never has the vehicle had a recurring advisory?? I鈥檓 getting it a a good price and the owner鈥檚 Father (owner since passed away) as said anything that needed doing as always been done on the vehicle!

I think I鈥檝e got a good un , and once back home , I will have the underneath cleaned and treated to prolong it鈥檚 life馃槑 .
thank you Sharon

Registered
I've just become the owner of my very first campervan, too! A 1995 Trident, which I drove home last night. She may be old and may have done a lot of miles but so far I'm very pleased with how she drives. Good luck with yours Sharon. Can anyone recommend where to get interior fittings from, as one of the push button door catches is broken?

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
I've just become the owner of my very first campervan, too! A 1995 Trident, which I drove home last night. She may be old and may have done a lot of miles but so far I'm very pleased with how she drives. Good luck with yours Sharon. Can anyone recommend where to get interior fittings from, as one of the push button door catches is broken?
Fab , I can鈥檛 wait to pick her up!!! Have you try the vw T4 and camper groups on Fb . Which engine is yours , mine if a 2L petrol

Registered
Fab , I can鈥檛 wait to pick her up!!! Have you try the vw T4 and camper groups on Fb . Which engine is yours , mine if a 2L petrol
Good luck with picking her up - I stalled it as soon as I got behind the wheel! Mega embarrassing! After that everything went really well. It's a 2.4 diesel, so a bit noisy and not exactly eco-friendly, but I'll try and compensate for that in other ways! :)

Registered
Good luck for today Sharon , hope its a good one 馃
Enjoy your first trip out ...just the start of many new and exciting adventures! 馃槑(y)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts