VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
VW T5.1 2010 2.0l Shuttle - Non Runner

Unfortunately, the engine has blown on my beloved T5, and now requires a replacement engine (block has a hole in it) and I’m not currently in a position to go down the route of having it repaired.

I have added some interior pictures but please don’t be put off as inside it is in very good condition but as it’s still at the garage it was recovered to and I haven’t been in a position to clean it. (If I do have it moved to my home address I will clean it)

Few Points

Mileage – 99,418

MOT Expires – 31.03.2020

Tailgate

Twin sliding doors

Shuttle has car like interior

Number of Seats – 6 (1+2 up front and 1+2 in rear), Being a Shuttle this original had 9 seats but I removed the rear 3 (floor brackets still in place) as a, I wanted it as family 6 seater and b, had to insure 9 seats (wanted +1000 instead of £280)

Bad Points (Other than Engine

• Bonnet needs a respray – this is badly scratched, see photo

• Hole in Drivers seat – see Photo (The condition of the van inside is very good except this when clean, unfortunately the van is not at my home address so unable to fully clean it)

Plus Points

• New Intercooler – 09/01/2020 - £399.26

• Bosch Air Mass Flow Sensor – Dec 19 - £75.59

• Air Conditioning Pump - 11/07/19 - £498

• 5Forty fully adjustable Coilovers – 02/05/18 - £533.04

• 20” Riva SUV Alloy Wheels all in great condition with good tyres all round £1000

• Rear LED Lights - £285

Any questions please ask - viewings welcome

I am willing to take lower offers minus the wheels or lights

Cash on collection or cleared bank transfer

Attachments

·
Registered
416 Posts
What do you value the van at as I can’t seem to see a price??

Have you had any quotes of repairing as that may help peeps work out there budgets

good luck 👍

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry should have said £4000 in the advert, had a price of just under 3k for engine from one of these online companies but not look anymore into as unfortunately I’m in position to go down that path at mo

1 - 6 of 6 Posts