VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my T5.1 180bhp 6 speed T5 KOMBI 2011 as I'm just not using it, and its a waste to be sitting on the drive :( (I've done 3K miles in 7 months and half of that was on one trip!).

Its a genuine factory 180BI Kombi, T32 and has a pretty decent spec as follows:

85,000 miles, full history and had the cambelt/water pump done this year.

OUTSIDE:
Deep pearl black paint work
18" Dakar black alloys with good tyres (fronts have done 3K miles)
Electric folding mirrors
front lip spoiler
Rear roof spoiler
Lowered 40mm on H&R springs
Chrome side bars
Tailgate (with flush mount speakers and light)
Dark tinted windows all round (tailgate and 2 x flush sliders to the rear)
Front fog lights (which light up when cornering to assist visibility)
Rear parking sensors & camera

INSIDE:
Full Grey VW leather seats. 2 x CAPTAINS on genuine VW Swivels (so no rocking!), and a rear 2+1 bench matching leather.
Cab comfort pack
Carpeted and insulated, and thermal blinds to all rear windows
Leisure battery with 240V inverter sockets under drivers seat, and 12v by passengers, also some extra lighting in the rear and can run the stereo from this too.
Satnav + reversing camera head unit
Cruise control
Aircon, with rear heat/aircon vents
multifunction leather steering wheel
MFA on the dash (MPG/Trip comp etc)
BURY bluetooth handsfree kit

I'm asking £19,500 for what is a pretty rare van in a high spec, mileage is still low and it needs nothing spending on it. The only bad points to this van is that the body work has a few blemishes on it, nothing horrendous but its not a perfect show van (or it would be £22/23K). I'm around for a couple of weeks then I'll be away for November, I'll d my best to get some pictures up over the weekend, but if you interested feel free to call on 07870949192. I'm in Poole in Dorset.
There may be an option for a PX but I'm after something valued around £6-9 (Ford Kuga) or a T5 panel van... ready for me to tinker with!

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks lee, good to hear you're still enjoying it.

This van is still for sale, I've been away for a bit, but am around now so feel free to give me a shout if you are interested.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello there,

Is the van still for sale? I am weighing up my options and may be in the market for an upgrade! My T4 Velle VR6 gearbox has just given up, and its either invest some money into getting her back up to scratch, which I am sure would be a good investment, or buy something newer and more suited to every day driving. I already have one classic car, so the later is looking more likely. I don't suppose your interested in a rare, top spec VR6 to tinker with? lol

Rich

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi,
It's still for sale, but I'm now only really looking for a run cheap run around to tide me over when I don't have a motor from work. No unfortunately it's a no on the VR6 velle!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.