VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are selling our much loved camper as we are upgrading. It is a VW T5.1 face lift camper professionally converted by Camper King. The van is a 2011 (61) reg with 56500 miles. It has been faultless since we have owned it. We have been using it for day trips out with bikes to weeks away in Europe exploring. The van has been kept under cover and regularly serviced to keep it in tip top order. The EGR valve was replaced last year with a new part so that will not an issue as with most VW T5s.

If you copy the hyper link at the bottom I have added pictures to a folder on the site. I can not add them to my advert some reason. I can send you loads of pictures or videos if you require any more.

The van has loads of extras so please see the list below,

Eberspächer Diesel heater fitted by Ribblesdale Auto Electrics
Leisure battery upgrade with 2 batteries with roof mounted solar panel. Which provides more than enough power for 4 days camping running the fridge and charging phones etc
Personalised T5 registration
Pioneer SPH-DA 120 headunit with Apple Car Play or app radio which lets you to use your phones apps on the head unit allowing maps for sat nav, messages, phone calls to be mirrored on the unit
Reversing camera
Detachable Westfalia tow bar which we use for a bike rack
Lowered by 40mm on Eibach springs
20 inch black alloy wheels
awning attachment rail
Double swivel front seat with storage in base
LED lighting throughout
Internal water tank 14ltr
240 volt hook up
Pop up roof with bed for 2 adults
Pull out 3/4 width bed for 2 adults
Gas bottle storage cupboard

25,999 ONO

Please contact me with any questions or if you would like more pictures or video. tel 07921149300 or [email protected]

http://www.vwt4forum.co.uk/album.php?albumid=58914[/URL]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, Is the van still for sale? what price are you after? I can't seem to see the pictures for some reason.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Ian.
Yeah the van is still for sale. The link on the ad is a bit unreliable. If you send me over your email to my mobile 07921149300 ill send you some over.
Cheers
Seb

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Price reduced.

I have also got a couple of videos DM me and I will send them over for viewing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts