VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Wonder if someone can help. I've been lining, carpeting my van and fitting a leisure battery. Now I have things back together when I put my headlights on the rears lights aren't coming on. Brake lights are fine as is number plate light. I also have a little yellow light symbol on the dash console. Would anyone have any ideas and / or a T5 wiring diagram?

Thanks

Alex

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I would like to follow Alex with a similar question.

Does anyone know what version of ELSAWIN includes wiring diagrams for the T5 GP please?

Not wishing to steal your thread Alex but the answer may help both of us.

Rod

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
We are quite a way down the line from the original request. I now have ELSAWIN with info for my own 2011 T5 GP.

Unfortunately I cannot help at the moment as I am away in France until the end of the month but feel free to call me after that.

Rod

·
Registered
215 Posts
Hi all

Wonder if someone can help. I've been lining, carpeting my van and fitting a leisure battery. Now I have things back together when I put my headlights on the rears lights aren't coming on. Brake lights are fine as is number plate light. I also have a little yellow light symbol on the dash console. Would anyone have any ideas and / or a T5 wiring diagram?

Thanks

Alex
I lost just my rear sidelights,it was the fuse in the cab dashboard fuse box,one of the very small ones,check with a volt meter,my interior lights went as well,hope this helps.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I realise this is quite an old thread now, but I have just got this problem. Bulb fault indictor on the dash display, none of the interior work, and the rear lights don't work (the plate light does though). I had a quick look through the fuses and could not see an immediate problem, but it was dark and I don't have my multimeter. Can anybody tell me which fuse(s) I should check? I have a T28 2012. Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts