VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Re: VW T5 2 x side windows and carpet lining all fitted £695

Hi Andy,
New to the site but been looking for someone for a while to carry out some interior work on my T5, you obviously have the skills looking at the feedback you have been getting on here so was wondering when you would be able to book me in for the window/carpet deal if it is still available? I am also in the process of sourcing some kombi seats so was wondering if you fit them aswell, and if so how much more that would set me back? Thanks mate, Chris.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

Hi Andy,
New to the site but been looking for someone for a while to carry out some interior work on my T5, you obviously have the skills looking at the feedback you have been getting on here so was wondering when you would be able to book me in for the window/carpet deal if it is still available? I am also in the process of sourcing some kombi seats so was wondering if you fit them aswell, and if so how much more that would set me back? Thanks mate, Chris.
Hi Chris,

The carpet and window deal is still running and is my most common conversion at the momen (5 in a row in the past couple of weeks)

I dont offer Kombi seat fitting due to the fact i dont have a ramp, and it needs the fuel tank dropped for fitting, So i can't help on that one sorry.

Booking in is now june onwards, Best to give me a ring to choose a date to suit.

Cheers Andy :)

·
Registered
486 Posts

hi andy
do you supply t5 dark tinted windows + fitting kit ?
how much + posting to hampshire ?
are they tinted glass or film ?
cheers scott

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

hi andy
do you supply t5 dark tinted windows + fitting kit ?
how much + posting to hampshire ?
are they tinted glass or film ?
cheers scott
Hi Scott,

Sorry mate but i dont deal in supplying.

T:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Re: VW T5 2 x side windows and carpet lining all fitted £795

Hi Andy,

looking for side Windows, carpet to roof and walls, how long before I could book in.

Regards

John.

·
Registered
3 Posts

hi just got t5 very new 2 this trying 2 find out lots if info @ mo can u tell me if u use volkswagon tinted side windows pls andy ! sharon

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #31

Hi All,

Not updated this thread for a while now sorry.

We only use quality aftermarket windows ( there are a few different types, I have tried most/all and only fit the best quaility finish/fitting windows) Which are also the most expensive aftermarket window, But like most things in life you get what you pay for.

I have a couple of dates free before the end of the year. Best to phone for details.

Heres a link to my website which has some pics.. T:

http://www.ajcconversions.co.uk/services

Cheers Andy :)

·
Registered
11 Posts

Hi,

Insulation costs depend on which type of instulation you are after, But the costs wont be more more than the price of the parts :)

I use the standard VW ply panels for carpet lining. I use special panel clips which give a smooth/perfect finish with no screw heads showing, screw caps showing etc..

VW panels are £10 each for the fronts sides, just under £30 each for the rear sides (these are full height ones as you would need these if only having the 2 front windows, Think the tailgate one is around the £20 mark.
These are the prices VW charge me. To keep costs down you maybe able to find some used ones on ebay. As long as they are in 1 piece then they will be fine as they will be covered in carpet.

Heres a pic of my panels fitted in mine.

If you use a aftermarket ply kit, Then its not possable to use the special panel clips. These clips use the existing holes already in the van from new. Each hole in the ply would have to line up precisely with the existing van holes, which is just never going to happen. Trying to put the holes in would be a nightmare as there are around 100 clips to do a van.

Hope the above helps and makes sense.

Cheers Andy T:
hi could you please let me know if there is a part number for the rear full height panels and clips please,ps your pics look fab.

·
Premium Member
950 Posts

One of my customers came with his T5, having had the windows and lining done by Andy. Very high quality workA:A:A:

·
Registered
591 Posts

Andy's work is excellent and he also offers great customer servive aswell.T:
Like he said cheap is not always the best, some of the after market windows are absolutely rubbish.

·
Registered
169 Posts

Andy did my T5 and not only did an excellent job, but went above and beyond that by ensuring that my quick detachable rear seats were fitted properly when he replaced the floor with a one piece piece of ply. The van is quiet and completely squeak free, with three motorbikes in the back or empty. It squeaked like a with the previous two piece fllor, full or empty.

·
Registered
915 Posts

Hi, can you give me a price for fitting a ply floor with altro vinly flooring and carpeting including ply panels. No need for insulation yet. What types of Altro do you do as was after something like walkway 20 but will take advice on that. Cheers.

·
Registered
915 Posts

Forgot to add it's a SWB T5 with barn doors

21 - 40 of 48 Posts