VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Re: VW T5 2 x side windows and carpet lining all fitted £795

Andy did my T5 and not only did an excellent job, but went above and beyond that by ensuring that my quick detachable rear seats were fitted properly when he replaced the floor with a one piece piece of ply. The van is quiet and completely squeak free, with three motorbikes in the back or empty. It squeaked like a with the previous two piece fllor, full or empty.
Thanks for the comments, Its nice to hear back with a update T:

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #42

Hi, can you give me a price for fitting a ply floor with altro vinly flooring and carpeting including ply panels. No need for insulation yet. What types of Altro do you do as was after something like walkway 20 but will take advice on that. Cheers.
Hi Krank,

SWB 1 piece ply floors are £95.

Vinyl Flooring is £125.

We use Eco safe flooring, I can send you the spec, But have used this with no problems.

Carpet lining is £495. Do you need all the ply panels in your van, Or do you have some already fitted that may be used?

Thanks Andy :)

·
Registered
915 Posts

Cheers Andy. I think you posted here the same time I dropped you a PM. That price sounds good to me, I've added a bit more detail in the PM. Cheers

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #44

Cheers Andy. I think you posted here the same time I dropped you a PM. That price sounds good to me, I've added a bit more detail in the PM. Cheers
Yes we did LOL.

Pm sent back T:

·
Registered
219 Posts

Dropped my van off with Andy yesterday :), and his team, to line (and a few other bits……I:) and insulate my red rocket!! What a nice bloke and he really cares about T5s and the work he produces A: – thanks Andy and I will provide the biscuits on FridayT:T:.

Rgds

Matt

41 - 48 of 48 Posts