VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Had big plans to strip this and build something a bit special but looking at the diary, just too busy so its got to go!!

174 Sportline? PAH!! LOL, this has 231bhp as standard and is smooth as anything. Tip Auto that I must say, I love driving.
12 months MOT, FULL VW SERVICE HISTORY. Only just tipped over 100k miles. Driven sensibly doesn't return too bad MPG.

So, usual Caravelle goodies -

· Trip computer

· Electric windows and mirrors

· Factory tinted rear windows

· Heated front seats

· Twin side loading doors

· Sliding rear windows

· Caravelle rear blinds

· Air conditioning front and rear

· Caravelle mutlitable

· Triple rear bench seat & 2 single rear Captain SWIVEL seats

Plus flipdown DVD, genuine rear Spoiler, side bars and lovely set of 20's to go on, (pics to follow)

£11995.

Bars fitted ....

·
Registered
265 Posts
It's a shame your so busy as I came over to see you to get some work done on my T4 and you didn't get back to me..Shame as you're local too, good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dubplate - you have a pm.

Re ebay, no, buyer expected me to re-fit this in the price, which was clearly not the case. Let the ebay fun to recover fees begin! I would offer it to next high bidder but not quite enough money and tbh it suits me just now to leave it in.

Yes, LPG would be a good idea.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Think this needed a little plate .....

T5 VSX - does that look like T5 V SIX? That was the idea. Got it now anyway.

20's and side bars and rear bumper extensions still to go on. Will look v nice. Pics to follow ...

·
Administrator
30,977 Posts
Not a 5 fan but if I had the dosh for this aswell I'd deffo have it James I:

Would you take £5 a week :*

good luck with the sale and have a nice crimbo *<:)>

·
BMW? You gotta be serious!
13,223 Posts
I don't know of many of these in country, one of my customers imported his in with him from Australia!

Having a drive in one of these is enough to turn you to a proper petrol head

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I reckon 20 around town, 30 on runs, or there abouts. But I haven't had it long enough to know exactly. An LPG conversion would be nice too.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Blimey. That is big money. I can get a very good LPG conversion done on this for £2k. So £14,000 all in for what has got to be the most desirable of Caravelles!!!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts