VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure what model wheel these are called (friend said maybe Caravelle but if you know, please let me know!) taken from my own van when I went down the retro steels route.

Great looking alloys and really comfortable ride as opposed to larger wheels. (had 22 AXEs on and these were miles better).

TYRE SPEC - Continental 215 / 60R 16C

TREAD DEPTH
1 - 6mm 6mm 6mm
2 - 6mm 6mm 6mm
3 - 6mm 6mm 6mm
4 - 6mm 6mm 6mm

I'd say they are in very good condition, a few nicks so not mint, but very good none the less.

I'm really not sure how to price these so will say £450 but open to offers.

Any questions please let me know.

Cheers

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just got a set the same for my van from gumtree for £200 cash ! 7mm on two wheels and 5mm on the other two and only one small mark on one of them they are nice wheels Good luck with sale

·
Registered
3,869 Posts
Just got a set the same for my van from gumtree for £200 cash ! 7mm on two wheels and 5mm on the other two and only one small mark on one of them they are nice wheels Good luck with sale
Yeah, I'd want a discount for ditchfinder tyres too lol.

also overall condition and DOT codes matter (age) just as much as tread depth left, and unless you have the tyres off the rims for inspection you could easily be buying blistering or delaminating tyres and never know it :)

The OP appears to have conti, and whilst some of the above applies you can gamble theyre more likely to be in good order than budget options.

From experience I always buy alloys and put tyres on myself afterward. If I sell alloys, I usually split the tyres and wheels too, easier to sell.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts