VW T4 Forum - VW T5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I've been reading for a while but only just joined - great stuff on here. I'm just doing a T5 Caravelle conversion into a camper - hopefully it will be ready for spring!

I've been looking for an age at what to do on the exterior and have come across the maxton.eu bodykit called revolution (I think), they can be found on ebay. The picture they provide looks great but I think it's had a bit of photoshop work done on it to look so good.
Has anyone come across one of these fitted and know whether they are good quality? I don't want to ditch the Caravelle bumper for something thats got more waves in it that Newquay seafont...

Cheers!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi all,

I've been reading for a while but only just joined - great stuff on here. I'm just doing a T5 Caravelle conversion into a camper - hopefully it will be ready for spring!

I've been looking for an age at what to do on the exterior and have come across the maxton.eu bodykit called revolution (I think), they can be found on ebay. The picture they provide looks great but I think it's had a bit of photoshop work done on it to look so good.
Has anyone come across one of these fitted and know whether they are good quality? I don't want to ditch the Caravelle bumper for something thats got more waves in it that Newquay seafont...

Cheers!
Hi, I know you posted this a long while ago, but did you get/fit the front bumper in the end?

Has anyone else fitted one? is what is the quality/fit like?

Thanks
Stu

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi, I know you posted this a long while ago, but did you get/fit the front bumper in the end?

Has anyone else fitted one? is what is the quality/fit like?

Thanks
Stu
Hi Stu,
I'm currently doing a web search on this bumper and grill and this thread came up! I think that front end looks great but Im confused about the grill, which one is that or does it come with the bumper?
Cheers for any help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts